Fj25 Hood Emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You'll have to try to reach Gene directly by email or PM, I doubt he's checking in on this thread much. ;)

You'll have to try to reach Gene directly by email or PM, I doubt he's checking in on this thread much. ;)

I don't think Gene's had any time for the Internet in a LONG time. He and I had some time to catch up on things last week, jam on our guitars and drink a couple of brews. Suffice it to say a lot of things have changed in Gene's life since this thread was started.

I will ask him next time I see him.;)

If your FJ25 has a broken T-Bird hood emblem or is missing it all together, I make an exact reproduction out of ZINC just like the original. Repro emblems are cast from a rubber mold made from an original in mint condition. They are then copper, nickel, and finally chrome plated. PM or Email me if you're interested.

Gene
Hi, do you have a T-bird emblem for FJ 25 model?

If your FJ25 has a broken T-Bird hood emblem or is missing it all together, I make an exact reproduction out of ZINC just like the original. Repro emblems are cast from a rubber mold made from an original in mint condition. They are then copper, nickel, and finally chrome plated. PM or Email me if you're interested.

Gene
View attachment 20784

Hi can you please sell me one of those. How much would be the shipping to Miami FL. Thanks a lot.

Need some too, please contact me if there are some available.

Welcome to 2005.

Welcome to 2005.

Welcome to 2017.

If you are looking for a FJ25 hood emblem, go to the new thread "FJ25 T-Bird Hood Emblems" in the FJ25 Owners section. I have a few left and I am trying to see that they find there way to guys who actually own 25s. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom