Fj25 Hood Emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys, Don't know if you've noticed but I haven't been on the boards for months. Some REAL LIFE stuff came up out of nowhere and everything else took a big back seat. Biggest thing I've ever gone through. Sorry for the delay on the emblems. I won't be able to finish them 'til after the first of the year. I haven't forgot you guys though. I was just talking to my wife last night about having to finish them and get them out. Thanks for understanding.

Hey Gene . . . good to see you're still around. I hope everything is falling into place okay for you. Let's us know if there's anything your "FJ25 family" can do to help.

Gene! Knew you were still out there. :D

This stuff is only metal........take care of what's important. ;) And like Steve said, let us know if we can help.

Got mine today. I installed one on my 25. Very nice! Thanks again Gene!!! Anyone wanna buy an original t-bird, well pitted, painted back with one broken stud? :D

DSC00371_tn.JPG

Last edited:
If your FJ25 has a broken T-Bird hood emblem or is missing it all together, I make an exact reproduction out of ZINC just like the original. Repro emblems are cast from a rubber mold made from an original in mint condition. They are then copper, nickel, and finally chrome plated. PM or Email me if you're interested.

Gene
Gene, I need one of the hood ornaments for a 59 FJ25, are you still making them or do you have one for sale? Thanks very much, Rick

Gene, I need one of the hood ornaments for a 59 FJ25, are you still making them or do you have one for sale? Thanks very much, Rick

Hi Rick,
Right now I've got 1 new zinc emblem left. PM me and I'll let you know the details.
Congrats again on a great find.

Gene

Emblem and hood

Gene, I tried to PM you about the hood and the Thunderbird but not sure it went thru. I don't believe I have all 'privileges' yet as a new memeber or perhaps I don't know how to use them all yet.

Anyway, here is my email address: RickLepley@netscape.net

Hopefully, you can email me directly or just call me at 561-665-1072 anytime. Thanks very much.

PS: let me know if the message I sent thru MUD reaches you, I also mentioned a 67 45 Wagon I went to see last week in Baltimore and will tell you about it if you are interested, I have some pics I can send you. Thanks, Rick

Rick, Your Mud PM worked just fine. Thanks for the info but I'm not interested in another wagon right now, unless you find a FJ35 or FJ28. . . then make sure you don't tell anyone but me (hee hee hee).

Thanks Gene. If I had the courage and an unlimited budget I would have taken on this project myself!
FJ45-01.jpg

Gene--

What LV parts are you looking for? Ya know for the PhoenixProject??

Got plenty of parts I don't need for a while!....but would like a T-Bird when you have the time!

Gene,
I met Jim C. at Fall Gathering back in '04 and he pointed me in your direction for the hood T bird emblem. Looks like you're out of them now, but any plans to make more?

Thanks,
Aaron

FJ25 Emblem

Hi Gene,
I'm looking for one of those FJ25 emblems if you have any left! Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom