Fj25 For Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have not been on the site in a few years. Im into Off-Road Racing and I just need more money! I still have a nearly perfect 1961 FJ25.. Super straight like was ready for paint when I went through divorce, married the good wife and purchased another home. Therefore I will let it go cheap. First $5K takes it. No rust Needs upholstery and new canvas top. It is a first class FJ25 with no rust. If interested or have any questions, call Bob @ (530) 320-1566

I have not been on the site in a few years. Im into Off-Road Racing and I just need more money! I still have a nearly perfect 1961 FJ25.. Super straight like was ready for paint when I went through divorce, married the good wife and purchased another home. Therefore I will let it go cheap. First $5K takes it. No rust Needs upholstery and new canvas top. It is a first class FJ25 with no rust. If interested or have any questions, call Bob @ (530) 320-1566

Bob it's been eight years since your first post and still no pictures of your cruisers. We need pictures. Very tempting if it really that stock.

You posted you have a 61 FJ40 VIN FJ40 00218. Are you sure that wasn't 1FJ40 10218? No FJ40 has ever shown up with a VIN under 10000.

Pictures, but a little dated. ;) This is what Bob started with ten years ago, no idea how much more he got done.

Again, these pics are ten years old from the archives.....
:D

BOB5.jpg

Bob06.jpg

BOB .jpg

Bob02.jpg

Bob03.jpg

Would love to see some recent pics...

Does it run? Does it steer? Does it stop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom