For Sale fj parts 71 thru 78 pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATED PARTS LIST end of page 2 and 3 . thanks everyone

i have a few extra parts from my resto project that i do not need and really want them out of my shed . i am not going to price out every part . we all know what a fair price is for most items so tell me what you are looking for and make me a fair offer . i really would just like the parts saved and not sit in my shed or worse go to scrap . parts are located in elizabeth Pa . i would prefer local pick up if possible but i am willing to ship. i also have multiple pieces of top glass 2 hoods one spit from a 70 a complete motor and drive line from a 71

everything is make offer i will honor the first person not the highest bidder !

KIMG0905.jpeg

KIMG0906.jpeg

KIMG0907.jpeg

KIMG0909.jpeg

KIMG0910.jpeg

Last edited:
i have a few extra parts from my resto project that i do not need and really want them out of my shed . i am not going to price out every part . we all know what a fair price is for most items so tell me what you are looking for and make me a fair offer . i really would just like the parts saved and not sit in my shed or worse go to scrap . parts are located in elizabeth Pa . i would prefer local pick up if possible but i am willing to ship. i also have multiple pieces of top glass 2 hoods one spit from a 70 a complete motor and drive line from a 71

View attachment 1248897

View attachment 1248898

View attachment 1248899

View attachment 1248900

View attachment 1248901

KIMG0914.jpeg

KIMG0915.jpeg

KIMG0916.jpeg

KIMG0917.jpeg

KIMG0918.jpeg

How many seat-belts do you have? Are they front or back? Can you post a closeup of the A-style seat support?

seat belts came with my 40 there is 2 and those brackets i am not sure what they are from . these are the only pics i took to today i might have a close up somewhere i will look

Is that a small wiper motor cover? What are you needing for it?

Is that a power steering box I see in pic #14 on the right? If so dibs !!
Chris

Last edited:
Interested in the windshield washer reservoir and bracket. Any idea if it works?

Where are you located? I am interested in some of the bigger items but location might prohibit it.

power steering unit is a photo bomb , it shouldn't be there LOL its not for sale it needs to go on my cruiser i will get back to everyone i am overwhelmed at this point . i didn't expect this many responses my inbox is flooded .

I need a set of the wiper arm nuts for a 74 (wiper arms mounted at the top instead of the bottom). PM sent.

Price for hood hinges, 3 speed floor shifter, extra 3 speed floor shifter lever, 3 speed top shifter aluminum cover on your extra 3 speed tranny, (hood hinges and two complete 3 speed shifters). Also, both outside mirrors/mirror arms. Also intake manifold while I'm at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom