Wanted FJ 62 Driver Side Fender and Valance Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My daughter cell phoned our 1988 FJ62. Now I need some parts to get our car back on the road. In particular, I'm trying to help my body shop get what it needs to proceed with the repair. We need an FJ62 driver's side left front fender and valance panel. With the encouragement of my insurance adjuster, I am only looking for OEM FJ62 parts in the best condition I can get them in. We don't want to adapt FJ60 parts. Any help would be appreciated.

the 60 fender is the same dimensions as the 62 fender
the only difference is the 62 fender has a small bracket added so one of the headlight bezel screws will attach to it.
your body guy can easily move the existing bracket from your fender and attach to the 60 fender.
as 62's were only made for 3 years, the availability of 60 fenders is much greater than 62 fenders

the valence is 62 series only, very different shape than a 60 valence

the 60 fender is the same dimensions as the 62 fender
the only difference is the 62 fender has a small bracket added so one of the headlight bezel screws will attach to it.
your body guy can easily move the existing bracket from your fender and attach to the 60 fender.
as 62's were only made for 3 years, the availability of 60 fenders is much greater than 62 fenders

the valence is 62 series only, very different shape than a 60 valence
Helpful info. I passed it on to our shop. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom