For Sale FJ-45 headache rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unimogguy

SILVER Star
Threads
$200 in Anaheim, CA

He won’t ship so I’ve gotta pass.

Hopefully someone who needs this will buy it and it won’t be purchased by a reseller.

E96D8EE8-0618-4F74-B4B6-25549F1503FC.png

77F74BC4-D291-4E13-AF7B-C8BDF2A6AA38.jpeg

E510825B-BCE8-408E-A672-7EFEB22ECA9C.jpeg

5937FE70-1C18-4C44-B86A-63BC6F7E5560.jpeg

Yeah, if I thought I could mount this on a SWB bed and I lived in LA I would pick this up. Seems like a great deal, can’t believe it’s lasted for 6+ weeks.

Yeah, if I thought I could mount this on a SWB bed and I lived in LA I would pick this up. Seems like a great deal, can’t believe it’s lasted for 6+ weeks.

I bought a perfect replacement from Canada and it was not much more than this one. I believe he is still selling them thru a company. I am not up to date if he is.

I bought a perfect replacement from Canada and it was not much more than this one. I believe he is still selling them thru a company. I am not up to date if he is.

? Almost 3 times the price. I ordered one on 11-10-22 and it was $595 plus shipping, customs, etc.

I’m also talking about a fixed top SWB bed.

I’m also talking about a fixed top SWB bed.
From my measurements using the same tape. It’s a ~2” difference between the similar mounting locations on each bed. Based off of my SWB & LWB.

SWB-60.25”
LWB-62.25”

Once I pickup my Awl_TEQ headache rack I’ll mount it to see if it’s feasible on the SWB if someone else doesn’t do it first. I have a feeling you’ll have to remove a ~2” section section in the middle of the headache rack. Then add something like a rivet nut to the bed to attach the rack.

I’ll update this post with pics once it’s mocked up.

That's what I was guessing, thanks for the info @Unimogguy, good stuff. Now I just need to move to LA.

o_O

I don't think it really impairs the view, my rearview mirror is on an extended arm to where you can actually see out the rear for what you can. not much vision out of the old trucks. small single mirror and a vibrating rear view makes vision already impaired. I removed the rack as I'm not a huge fan of the look. I don't like them on the long beds either but that's just personal taste they look right on the long beds as that's how they came but the style I'm not a fan of, To me they always seem to look out of place. just personal taste. I have it in storage Incase I decide to sell the truck at a later date it's there if someone wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom