For Sale Fire sale: Ironman rear FJ60 springs in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
So some of you have heard that there was a fire in my warehouse last month. I met with two engineers and an adjuster this afternoon and it's official, I'm gonna have to move out.

First up for fire sale Ironman rears heavies. Price is $300, rears only. No bushings, no freight.

If you're not local, FIND A SHIPPER and get your own quote please. These things are heavy. OME weights should work, as they are OME clones.

No PMs please. I am out of town until Monday the 22nd, but should have internet access for the duration to monitor posts to this thread.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Hello?

$499?

271 views, no comments? Is nobody lifting FJ60s?

I know shipping is expensive, but people are buying springs, so they are paying shipping, one way or another.

Let's try this another way. Show me what I'm up against for price point. I need to move these things.

Not even a hint guys?

Well, I don't have a scale at the warehouse , but I was able to measure a rear spring. Boxed would probably be 47x14x5.

Anyone with search skilz that can sleuth what an OME heavy weighs? It'll be a week before I can get over there with a scale.

MUDship is a great option. There are Cali guys heading back to Cruiser Crawl that might be able to get these your way for far less than a shipper.

Otherwise I will take them if you can drop them off at UPS for me. i can send you prepaid labels.
For that price slap 1 label on each one. With shipping I am still less expensive than replacing the from OME on my 60.

COOL! Voicemail me at the shop and I'll call you both on Monday. I have two sets to sell, so you both have dibs!

i go walk my dog and forget my phone. Of course you called.

Give me a shout any time tomorrow.

Ok all sent, i will schedule UPS for friday and update you with the time.
thanks Mark!

Shipment setup for Friday. thanks Mark..
Price of shipping est is about the same as what it would have been for me to to get OME springs, but for less and helping out the community.

Thank you sir.

You springs have been tagged for pickup since I got back in to the shop.

Haven't heard another word from @dandelionbob , so the second set is still available
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom