For Sale Fire sale: Ironman rear FJ60 springs in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im still here. I don't get to check this site often. If still available give me a call at 805-968-9950 or text. I went to LA yesterday too. I thought I put my number so didn't get back here to check thread.

VM left.

I left a VM for @dandelionbob yesterday. If I don't hear from him today, they are up for grabs.

No word from dandelion. springs are available.

Springs arrived today and they look great.
No question on which is drivers side for the rear

So from three guys who expressed interest in the second set, the springs are still here.:(

Bump.

Last edited:
I guess I should be happy the thread didn't disappear, like my tire carrier thread and my grill guard thread.:(

Bump from the middle of nowhere

Bump. @BamaHeel , you can send call tags for them, like the other buyer did.

Sorry a noob question.. Is this the only thing we need to lift the FJ60?

Yes and no.

You may need new shocks
new Ubolts

you will need new bushings.

I bought a set of these off Mark and I installed the fronts this past weekend. My old springs were shot and over 20 years old.
where i had a huge rack, it is now nice and level and looks fantastic.
The springs are really top notch.

I'm interested in the springs if you've still got 'em. Are they the 50mm lift springs? Sorry didn't see your post in the other thread about PM's. I'd have to have them shipped to Utah but I think it's still worth the hassle.

I'm interested in the springs if you've still got 'em. Are they the 50mm lift springs? Sorry didn't see your post in the other thread about PM's. I'd have to have them shipped to Utah but I think it's still worth the hassle.

Yes, these are the springs Ironman advertises as the 50mm lift. And yes, they are still available.

And yes, they are STILL available.

One month later...

Happy New Years bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom