Builds Finally Tan 87 touched slightly. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@FJ60Cam made me this nice ac peace to finish up the ac, I tried to crimp on a 8 fitting on original hose and it leaked. This should do the trick
D4681DFC-8B03-4325-A65E-76EC7A911D40.jpeg

Right now tack is no working properly but I think is it about 23-2400

I forgot about your tach. That doesn't sound too bad though.

can you provide a few details about how you wired your dakota box for your tach. i have been having a tough time getting mine working but now wonder if maybe it’s just below 1000rpm that i’ve been trying it at. i was planning on trying off the alternator but may be it’ll still work off the injection pump.

I'm not well versed in Cruisers. I play with vans mostly and know Bryan from that world. He has a nice Quigley Transit that he's done some really cool stuff to.

Anyway, I rode in this truck with the first diesel. You wouldn't believe it then and I can't wait to see it again now with the new suspension and motor.

Nice work, sir!

Sweet Husky.

Are you coming down to Round Up?

Going to do more playing this summer instead of working in the shopView attachment 1926941
Yeah man! I'm so lame I have had a brand new motorcycle hitch carrier for over a year and haven't used it. I am a limited experience guy so was thinking of moving on from my 81 Honda Xl to a TW200. Slow and steady. I agree with the concept completely though, get out and have fun! You should come up here and we could do some of Michigan's sweet single track trails. Might have to wait for me once and a while though!

Yeah man! I'm so lame I have had a brand new motorcycle hitch carrier for over a year and haven't used it. I am a limited experience guy so was thinking of moving on from my 81 Honda Xl to a TW200. Slow and steady. I agree with the concept completely though, get out and have fun! You should come up here and we could do some of Michigan's sweet single track trails. Might have to wait for me once and a while though!
Dude I’m coming up

Nice roof rack there! ;)

Lots of trails like this

Jonathan, your daughter could probly get around the Big O twice before I make it once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom