Fender flare caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
solvefunction.com
If you have fender flares and removed your running boards, then I made a solution.

so many requests for these

IMG_20200523_094858_470.jpg
20200522_180735.jpg
20200523_184017.jpg

I had to meet with a buddy a few times to get the fitment right.

These look cool! Link so you don't have to hunt like me lol.

Question, I'm assuming the "tan" color doesn't match the LX450 bronze color? (A46 Light Grayish Beige)

I guess I could go black though...
1590509852816.png

Where you 5yrs ago! LOL

I probably would just run black batches, and let the end user color match if wanted.

Very cool. What is the height? I ask as I’ll need to verify it does not interfere with the slider when flexing. I have something similar that I made out of the running board end caps but I like this better since the bottom is closed off to prevent the mud that collects there.

Very cool. What is the height? I ask as I’ll need to verify it does not interfere with the slider when flexing. I have something similar that I made out of the running board end caps but I like this better since the bottom is closed off to prevent the mud that collects there.

Its about 2 inch, tried to keep it up and tucked...

I sometimes run down dirt fire roads at 30-40mph for hours on end and the underside of my sliders and rear bumper ends are beat to $h!t with rock chips. Luckily they are metal, but I like these so how do you think these will hold up to rocks pounding on them?

how much and where do I send my money?

The rear of the rear flare could use a solution as well.

7FC03B7A-D7E7-41D0-897F-CE02710773C9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom