Feb 27th..I want to wheel...

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

Where to? If the weather is good I want to shake down the Cado. I may not have a top so if it is raining it is no go, same if it is bitterly cold...otherwise, where to?

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself

I'm planning to scout some expeditionary type trails/roads, not really wheeling more like exploring but you more than welcome to join in. Probably going into the NE sections of the Chattahoochee NF.

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?

Are there any good public areas with trails? I got a ticket for being back in the woods last year. I'm still searching... Near sandy springs that is. Like 15-30 minutes away? Not blairesville.

TeddyBoy

Are there any good public areas with trails? I got a ticket for being back in the woods last year. I'm still searching... Near sandy springs that is. Like 15-30 minutes away? Not blairesville.
There is very little legal wheeling in and around Atlanta that I am aware of so my best advise is hook up with a club and doors will open. also find some of the many private Off-road parks around the SE and make a day trip of it. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?

There is very little legal wheeling in and around Atlanta that I am aware of so my best advise is hook up with a club and doors will open. also find some of the many private Off-road parks around the SE and make a day trip of it. Just my 2 cents.

After wheeling there multiple times and seeing many guys out there I figures it was alright. It's about 50+ acres of steep uphill/downhill, cracks, fun speedy trails. Few places to get some hang time :) and blow a few hours. I was out there late one night and I guess a fellow police officer had a bad day and wrote me a ticket. If there was a no tresspassing or private property I would of left imediatley.

The judge threw the ticket out the window and told me tellico is a great area. I guess he wheeled too!!!

I'm still searching for local trails!

I'm planning to scout some expeditionary type trails/roads, not really wheeling more like exploring but you more than welcome to join in. Probably going into the NE sections of the Chattahoochee NF.

Ted,

Want some company ?

Robert

Okay, we can talk more this weekend at Ralph's.

Robert

....Finally. 10 posts. Now maybe I can add a picture.

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

Let me know the details/where to meet, etc.

PM me here with contact info. I am game.

TeddyBoy

Let me know the details/where to meet, etc.

PM me here with contact info. I am game.
Rain Rain go away. It's good for a couple of friends of mine but sucks for wheeling. I was thinking of running some of North Georgia tomorrow but I've had enough fun with mud for a awhile. Maybe I'll go help Josh fix his dif and do a little work on my DD.

Maybe Sunday, heard a comment about possible snow in the mountains on Sunday so we'll see.

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

Yeah, I am staying home...still no soft top.

I did get the new stereo wired up though...check that off the list!

Top Bottom