Parting Out Fauquier, VA Parting out Crusty, 2000 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@D21FJ60 any chance you could update the table you put in your first post? I'm headed through your next of the woods over the weekend and would love to swing by and pick up a few things if available:
- center console
- skid plate
- rear brake light (top hatch)
- steering wheel
- wheels

Thanks!

@D21FJ60 any chance you could update the table you put in your first post? I'm headed through your next of the woods over the weekend and would love to swing by and pick up a few things if available:
- center console
- skid plate
- rear brake light (top hatch)
- steering wheel
- wheels

Thanks!
Sent you a PM

Do you have an Antenna motor? I don't care about the condition of the mast. Thanks.

How crusty are the front knuckles? Do the spindles have any bearing scoring/marks on them?

How crusty are the front knuckles? Do the spindles have any bearing scoring/marks on them?
I haven’t dismantled that portion yet, but it is crusty in that area, snapped a couple bolts removing ABS sensors and other bits from it. Personal life is causing there to be a pause on crustys parting out but when I can I’ll see if I can’t figure it out for you.

A few things I am looking for, if you have them available!

• Front passenger's side fog light assembly (mine is leaking)
  • Third row roof light
  • Third row roof grab handles
  • Rubber bumpers for rear tailgate
  • Hood struts (if they are still holding up and not drifting down)
  • Driver's side rear clip-in interior panel (the one that covers where the jack is stored)
  • Passenger's side roof rack front end cap

An update- I sold off the remains of crusty- drivetrain and shell. I still have a ton of interior pieces left and other things like side mirrors, seats, etc.

Sorry @87warrior I didn’t have time to try and disassemble the front end before it was all taken away.

@Sandman434 i have the fog lamp assembly and I should have the grab handle as well, it was already removed when I got the truck but may be in the bundle of bagged up interior pieces, I’ll try and find it today.

Hey, I am looking for a few parts and figured I would ask if maybe you still have them, Thanks!:
  • 2nd row ceiling HVAC control panel
  • Heated Seat Switches
  • Front Seat Adjustment Motor

Hey, I am looking for a few parts and figured I would ask if maybe you still have them, Thanks!:
  • 2nd row ceiling HVAC control panel
  • Heated Seat Switches
  • Front Seat Adjustment Motor
The 2nd row ceiling controls trim disintegrated when I removed the headliner, so they went with the body unfortunately.
I think the seat switches are in one of the containers of misc interior parts, ill look when I have a moment.
There is someone interested in the seats, and I wasn't going to be disassembling them to be honest...

The 2nd row ceiling controls trim disintegrated when I removed the headliner, so they went with the body unfortunately.
I think the seat switches are in one of the containers of misc interior parts, ill look when I have a moment.
There is someone interested in the seats, and I wasn't going to be disassembling them to be honest...
Totally understand. Let me know about the seat switches. Thanks!

Looking for a couple items shipped to 80526:
1. Driver side fog light
2. Shifter assembly trim

If you can share pics of both, if available, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Looking for a couple items shipped to 80526:
1. Driver side fog light
2. Shifter assembly trim

If you can share pics of both, if available, I would appreciate it.

Thank you
Hey, there is someone ahead of you for the fog light, and I do not have the shifter assembly trim anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom