Parting Out Fauquier, VA Parting out Crusty, 2000 100 series (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you pull the ignition switch and housing by any chance- you never mentioned? Too late now if you did not.

I am making an emergency ignition rod (different than the .500" rod shown in that thread) to carry in case my original one breaks on the road, and wanted to dry-fit form and function so I know it will work when needed. Most used ones on Ebay assume you are going to put it on your truck and priced accordingly.

Did you pull the ignition switch and housing by any chance- you never mentioned? Too late now if you did not.

I am making an emergency ignition rod (different than the .500" rod shown in that thread) to carry in case my original one breaks on the road, and wanted to dry-fit form and function so I know it will work when needed. Most used ones on Ebay assume you are going to put it on your truck and priced accordingly.
sorry, I left it all on the truck as we needed steering to get it out of where it was parked and onto the trailer.
@TRDdrew is parting out a truck identical to crusty and may still have it

Thanks for the quick reply. That is fine-- it is such a pain to pull I figured most leave them on the truck. This is just a small winter project for fun so I am not up to spending the price asked on Ebay.

Does @TRDdrew have his ad in Parting Out? I did not see it when I looked. I did reach out to TruckPart and we started a dialogue.

Thanks for the quick reply. That is fine-- it is such a pain to pull I figured most leave them on the truck. This is just a small winter project for fun so I am not up to spending the price asked on Ebay.

Does @TRDdrew have his ad in Parting Out? I did not see it when I looked. I did reach out to TruckPart and we started a dialogue.
Sent you a PM

Im interested in the 2 front seats. What kind of shape are they in? I am also interested in the back hatch and tail gate. Its ok if they are missing pieces as i want to swap them with the damaged ones on my 1990 fj80. Im in NOVA and would drive down to pick up.

Is the rear view mirror taken?
Nope, still have it. It is the digital one with the compass.
Im interested in the 2 front seats. What kind of shape are they in? I am also interested in the back hatch and tail gate. Its ok if they are missing pieces as i want to swap them with the damaged ones on my 1990 fj80. Im in NOVA and would drive down to pick up.
There is someone still ahead for the seats, ive been a bit busy so havent had a chance to connect with them to see if they still want them.
I do have the hatch but its very crusty, and need to retrieve the tailgate as i didnt have the tools to remove. Not sure if theyll fit an 80 series though...

Still have wheel center caps?
Yes I actually have them, only 4 though.

There is someone still ahead for the seats, ive been a bit busy so havent had a chance to connect with them to see if they still want them.
I do have the hatch but its very crusty, and need to retrieve the tailgate as i didnt have the tools to remove. Not sure if theyll fit an 80 series though...

Sending you a PM about the rear view mirror.

Thanks. How much shipped to 39232?

Let me know if the front seats are taken. If not Im interested. Do you have pictures of them?
Seats are still available and pictures are In post 24. Let me know if you’re interested

Do you have the storage box that goes between the two front seats. I am most interested in the black box under the lid but will buy the who console if you prefer.

@ClassyJalopy Are you talking about the lower one inside the console that has the 12v outlet? If so, I shipped it out yesterday...I have the rest of the console though...

@ClassyJalopy Are you talking about the lower one inside the console that has the 12v outlet? If so, I shipped it out yesterday...I have the rest of the console though...

Yep that's the one I need - Mine is that sad, small kind that used to have the CD changer in it but prev. owner removed it and kind of blocked it

Yep that's the one I need - Mine is that sad, small kind that used to have the CD changer in it but prev. owner removed it and kind of blocked it
Well boo. Sorry I can’t help out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom