Fall Crawl Registration is Live (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guess this is as good of a place as any to put it - unfortunately, I'll be out this year due to another conflict. Auburn is playing Mizzou this year at Mizzou which means I can go to a football game on a 2 hour drive. I ran the logistics to see if I could come to Flat Nasty for a day or two and it just doesn't make sense financially or on the time alone.

Once we have dates for the Mike Sears run, I'll be putting that on my calendar.

For those going down to Flat Nasty - be safe and have some fun!

@rockstate45 Mike sears is 27th 28th.

I am in for flat nasty, but no family members again. School / show schedules suck this fall!

Guess this is as good of a place as any to put it - unfortunately, I'll be out this year due to another conflict. Auburn is playing Mizzou this year at Mizzou which means I can go to a football game on a 2 hour drive. I ran the logistics to see if I could come to Flat Nasty for a day or two and it just doesn't make sense financially or on the time alone.

I am in for flat nasty, but no family members again. School / show schedules suck this fall!

Jack, You need to adjust your priorities. There will be a Fridge in the Driver's Raffle but not sure what else. For the regular raffle we will have lots of Gift Certificates for parts from area Dealers, Craftsman Tools, perhaps some DeWalt cordless tools and many other items.

Mike Sears run will be the last weekend in October. Some will head out as soon as Thur the 26th and stay through Sun the 29th of October 2017.

Same reason I am missing out we have been planning to do this game from the moment missouri joined the sec

That's okay Jack, there aren't any malls to crawl near flat nasty anyway (says the guy that didn't make the CO trip this year). :flipoff2: WAR EAGLE!

Registered and paid online. Just me this year.

Thank you, sir! On the calendar with no conflicts (currently)

Jack, You need to adjust your priorities. There will be a Fridge in the Driver's Raffle but not sure what else. For the regular raffle we will have lots of Gift Certificates for parts from area Dealers, Craftsman Tools, perhaps some DeWalt cordless tools and many other items.

Mike Sears run will be the last weekend in October. Some will head out as soon as Thur the 26th and stay through Sun the 29th of October 2017.

Haha trust me, I want to make it happen! This football game, like @shoresoccer13, is one I've been planning on going to since I heard Auburn was playing in COMO but wasn't committed until a group of friends twisted my arm and got a house that weekend.

Solid job on the That's a stacked raffle this year - somebody is gonna get some good stuff.

Same reason I am missing out we have been planning to do this game from the moment missouri joined the sec

I'd say this is an approved reason for missing the Fall Crawl. If y'all get a wild hair, swing by our tailgate for a cold one :beer:

That's okay Jack, there aren't any malls to crawl near flat nasty anyway (says the guy that didn't make the CO trip this year). :flipoff2: WAR EAGLE!

The mawl crawling was definitely important. I can do that at Town Center or Oak Park and get some ice cream after :grinpimp: War Damn, buddy!

-Jack

Trying to get "vito the enforcer" off my back. (AKA Peggy) Where is the registration page? linky above not taking me there, nor is calender.

I went to the store on our page, and you can register and check out there.

I am thinking about hitting up this micro brewery on the way back to Kansas City Sunday. I've been here before and it's a pretty neat place. It's not the most direct route home, but it looks like it would only add 45 minutes drive time. Anyone interested in joining Rosey and me. I've confirmed the BARn will be open from 12:00 - 5:00.

Taproom – Piney River Brewing Co.

Rosey and I are planning to leave from Olathe about 3:30. Anyone else in that timeframe? Would love to meet up and drive together.

3:30 today or tomorrow? I am leaving this afternoon. Was wanting to leave a little earlier, but I can wait.

Sorry, just saw this. Leaving Thursday. Might be a little later now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom