fall Crawl Date (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking more like the end of October at Rausch Creek.... we will keep you posted

As I have said, I can do either of the two last weekends, but there is a high probability that I will not have a truck, in which case I would be interested in being someone's passenger/navigator/co-pilot. Reid

Looks like dates could be October 22-23 or October 29-30, OR both! We need to vote on it.

We should be voting on the dates at this weeks meeting. I will post up once it is set.

Looking forward to the finalization of dates for what is always a fun time!

Voting came to a tie. We will announce a date within the week. Sorry for the delay, just have some conflicts we are trying to overcome.

2016 Fall Crawl dates will be October 28-29 Rausch Creek

I'll certainly be at the Fall Crawl and willing to take anyone to Anthracite for a day to let them see what the new park is all about.

I'll certainly be at the Fall Crawl and willing to take anyone to Anthracite for a day to let them see what the new park is all about.
Thanks Gary. I may have to get a "wish list" together and see what you have in your stash.

I thought I heard Reid say on the BOD Reps call last night this event was going to be October 22-23.

October 28-29 is the correct date.

Does one need to be a BBRC member to go or is TLCA membership count?
All are welcome. This is an open event for all vehicles as well.

Can't make it this year, knee getting scoped.
Have a blast!
Want to see those mickey bombs from Boston!

Thanks for another great Fall Crawl. It was relaxed and low key, just like the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom