Factory Toyota HDFT aneroid pin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm hoping someone can chime in about locating a Factory aneroid pin. Mine has been ground pretty well and I'd really like to find a new and unmolested on if such a thing exists. Every place I have looked says NLA.

Any ideas?

I've not seen a ready source as well.

Not sure what the difference is between the pins, but for the 1HD-T JDMs

22321-17140 for 01-90/03-91
22321-17281 for 04-91/07-92
22321-17420 for 08-92/12-94

1HD-FT

22321-17840 for 01-95/12-97

@yotahed maybe has some ideas? I know he was/is doing fuel pin mods so the pin has more stroke: The Official 1HD-T/FT Fuel Pump Mod Tuning Thread

Thought I head someone in NA was going to to do a run of pins but I have not heard anything else.

Looks like 4Wheelauto still has the Zeal fuel pin, but that is modified.

Have you tried @Japan4X4?

Cheers
gb

@Greg_B , I reached out to Stedman and he is going to find out. He hasn't ordered one in a few years and he said but will let us know either way. Probably know more Monday. Another mudder @FJRanger said he thinks he has a Factory unmodded one somewhere but needs to check.

Thank you for the input! How's your diesel shirt you got from us in Moab the other year? I think I sent Sheldon one too. I still have some if you need a new one. :)

Greg,

Just saw your part numbers... what's this one then?

20200320_172427.jpg

20200320_172422.jpg

@Workhorse T-shirt is great thanks! And if my memory bank is working correctly Sheldon did get his. That tee is part of any roadtrip kit. Sadly, with current world events I think its safe to say the annual trip through Utah will have to be postponed till a later date.

@FJRanger I've tried that part number at a few Denso sites around the world (USA, CDN, Europe and Australia) and its not coming back with anything. The injection components must be buried further in the system away from retail eyes. I'll make some calls on Monday and see if I can get more info, unless someone can provide details before then.

Cheers
gb

@Greg_B , I reached out to Stedman and he is going to find out. He hasn't ordered one in a few years and he said but will let us know either way. Probably know more Monday. Another mudder @FJRanger said he thinks he has a Factory unmodded one somewhere but needs to check.

Thank you for the input! How's your diesel shirt you got from us in Moab the other year? I think I sent Sheldon one too. I still have some if you need a new one. :)

I've not seen a ready source as well.

Not sure what the difference is between the pins, but for the 1HD-T JDMs

22321-17140 for 01-90/03-91
22321-17281 for 04-91/07-92
22321-17420 for 08-92/12-94

1HD-FT

22321-17840 for 01-95/12-97

@yotahed maybe has some ideas? I know he was/is doing fuel pin mods so the pin has more stroke: The Official 1HD-T/FT Fuel Pump Mod Tuning Thread

Thought I head someone in NA was going to to do a run of pins but I have not heard anything else.

Looks like 4Wheelauto still has the Zeal fuel pin, but that is modified.

Have you tried @Japan4X4?

Cheers
gb

The HDFT Factory pin (22321-17840 for 01-95/12-97) is still available and I ordered one through Stedman.

Thank you everyone.

Good for folk with 1HD-FT's to know the stock pin is still available.

Has anyone seen any discussions on differences between the 1HD-T and 1HD-FT pin profiles?

I phoned a local injection shop this AM and through their system that Denso number above did not come back with anything. So no confirmation. If anyone knows someone who works for Denso perhaps their internal system might yield something.

For posterity and cross posting info, folks looking for modified pins in North America at this time: Torfab and 4WheelAuto.

hth's
gb

@Japan4X4

Dave Stedman of Japan 4X4. Great guy and will take fantastic care of your Toyota needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom