Factory Leather Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Im looking to buy a 60. It currently has great-looking leather (or vinyl) seats.

I am trying to figure out of this wagon came with these seats from the factory, or if they were added after.

Do FJ60s have leather seats as an option? How do I know if mine had them?
I've looked around for VIN decoders, but haven't found much? Any help there?

For reference, I included pic of the seats.

IMG_0707.jpeg

Hi All,

Im looking to buy a 60. It currently has great-looking leather (or vinyl) seats.

I am trying to figure out of this wagon came with these seats from the factory, or if they were added after.

View attachment 3408115
I'm no expert on the different factory options but those look too good to be original. I'd bet they've been reupholstered at some point.
Were they vinyl originally? I'm not aware of that being an option.

That was my thought exactly, there's no way these can be the factory seats.

I haven't bought (or seen) the vehicle yet, heading out next weekend, but was trying to get my facts straight before deciding.

Also, I am not sure if they're vinyl or leather, not sure what was offered in the 60s.

Hi All,

Ask to see what is under those covers!

They look like CCOT covers. Here’s mine I have extra bolstered foams so they may look slightly different
IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5629.jpeg

How do you like the seats?
I like them. They look nice and are comfortable. I’ve got a couple thousand miles in them and they seem to be holding up well. They sure are hot though when it’s 90+ degrees out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom