Extended drawer weight limit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MCtree

GOLD Star
Threads
I’m looking to put a drawer system into my 200. Until I can afford a fridge, I will use my Yeti on the sliding platform.
But an empty yeti cooler is monstrously heavy and once filled with food and ice, it’s practically immobile.

So I worry about if a sliding platform can hold that weight when extended.
But I can’t find any specs on the extended weight limit anywhere. I haven’t picked a brand of drawer system so I’ve been trying to find this spec on any of them and can’t.
(I did find that ARB drawers have a 220lb limit, but I don’t think this is extended - but may be wrong).

Does anybody know the specs or have real life experience with a loaded cooler on an extended floor slider or drawer top?

I feel like this has likely been covered elsewhere in this forum, but I’ve been searching for a bit and can’t find anything on the matter. So if I’m simply missing it, I would appreciate anybody pointing such a discussion out to me.

Last edited:
I have a SnoMaster EX75 mounted on an ARB roller floor. No issues extending the fridge even when full...the roller floor handles the extension just fine.

Looks like maybe 75kg (100kg max) when extended. Or maybe that is the drawer? I am having a little trouble deciphering their terminology.
“• (RFH) Roller Floor rated up to 75kg when extended (100kg Max)”

That’s great!
Thanks for sending!

I’m guessing the 100kg is the weight limit unextended and it decreases to 75kg extended.
So it’s like 160lb. That should be plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom