expedition one front bumper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice pics. Mine will look like that someday.

That looks pretty cool. Maybe a bit over kill, and it will hike the cost a bit, but I do like it....

Hears a more accuret drawing. Truth be told I cant really draw it either. The computers doing all the hard stuff.....

fjfbtgsb1a.jpg

I'm ready to buy a bummper and this is the only good looking one I've seen, even if it is just a computer generated prototype. What's the possibility of getting one like this?

best design yet

That looks pretty cool. Maybe a bit over kill, and it will hike the cost a bit, but I do like it....

Hears a more accuret drawing. Truth be told I cant really draw it either. The computers doing all the hard stuff.....

i would be interested in one of these

The inside headlight rounds are gone - fabrication was really difficult to keep clean, so they axed it. Still looks great. If you want one, get on the list...it keeps growing and the current mfg build is about full I think.

Last edited:
that looks pretty sweet...

I'm ready to buy a bummper and this is the only good looking one I've seen, even if it is just a computer generated prototype. What's the possibility of getting one like this?

Thats too bad. All-pro dosn't seem to be having a problem making loops around the head lights. I might end up going with one of them.

We could have put them in but when looking at it in person there were just to many angles going on that it just seamed to clutter everything up.....

Here's some pre-production pics:

PictureFJBBfull.jpg

fjcsceanic.jpg

I think it looks better without the inner headlight hoops, much more aesthetically pleasing

We could have put them in but when looking at it in person there were just to many angles going on that it just seamed to clutter everything up.....

James - you still have the best looking front bumper out there! Now how about a rear?

Carl

James - you still have the best looking front bumper out there! Now how about a rear?

Carl

thanks! How's your bumper treating you?

The rear is designed. Prototypeing is happening as we speek. If all goes well we'll have it available in the fall. No spy pics yet but as soon as we have some I'll post them up....

The rear is designed. Prototypeing is happening as we speek. If all goes well we'll have it available in the fall. No spy pics yet but as soon as we have some I'll post them up....

bumper's good - I did manage to touch the ground w/ it coming off a fin in Moab (steep!) and then all but removed my rear departing the fin. I coined the expression "Wheeling the bumpers of my FJ!" I'm looking forward to seeing your rear bumper!

Carl

Hey James,
I need some stickers man!!!

Oh and here are some good pics of your old bumper...
1IMG_1688.jpg

1IMG_1599.jpg

1IMG_1605.jpg

AND I will be buying a REAR bumper as soon as you get them done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom