Expedition Lighting Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

piece of c-channel steel cut and drilled. $8 all said and done.

image-2973665806.jpg

image-1531199611.jpg

image-697103633.jpg

are the ends bolted down as well or is the C channel just bolted to the bumper light mounts? I've got a set of jonsey's mounts.

are the ends bolted down as well or is the C channel just bolted to the bumper light mounts? I've got a set of jonsey's mounts.

The mount is bolted to the light tabs on the ARB and the mounting feet for the light bar is bolted to the mount. It's not going anywhere.

Thanks. I might copy that and use my jonseys mount to in stall a 12" bar on my polaris ranger.

New 10W XML's came in today.

What are the specs? Dimensions, etc.

And missed you at GMP last weekend, thought you were coming up. Upstate is having their OTMT next month, you gonna make that one? I am gonna try to get my bar wired up by then, and maybe my extra set of spot 2x2's mounted somewhere aimed forward...

Covers are coming soon. Adding to the site and then taking orders. As for those who don't have my lights, my website is checkout cart is working again.

Site is in my signature

Nick

Light Bar covers added to website. I need to have all orders in by Sunday night (September 8th).

Link to the store, PayPal only! For those who have asked, you will have a PM/Email shortly.

ELS Light Bar Covers

What would be nice (IMO) is something just like these covers, but instead of being designed for colors or protection (could do that as well though), it would be a light diffuser that could be quickly mounted. That way, someone could buy the spot beam bar but, in essence, have both a full spot and a full flood bar for different wheeling scenarios. Night wheeling at GMP - install diffuser for lots of flood light for the short, tight trails. Gravel roads at Windrock - keep the spot beams for projection and safety. I've been thinking of going to a hardware store, buying a small piece of plastic diffuser used for overhead fluorescent lighting, and trying to rig up something like I just described.

Just my 2¢ though Nick.

Is this company out of business?

Mickey,

We didn't go "out of business", we just decided to close up shop due to the overwhelming competition, and not being able to secure any ODM contracts and provide unique products. We did not want to re-sell generic lights, and be that company.

So in short, yes, we did go out of business but it was for a different reason other than financial reasons. However, that did play a roll since we had been bank rolling it out of our personal bank accounts.

A mixture of a lot of things, but ultimately it was the market at the time, and the huge amount of "get rich" schemes that these light bars were known for. We decided to back down and focus on our personal lives, and pursue other paths.

I must admit, starting this company up, was one of the best things I've ever done. I won't say we didn't make some cash on the side, however the risk at the time was too big and with too many players in the same ball pit, just wasn't sustainable without a huge amount of capital.

Nick

Last edited:
Nick, I've run the 32" bar on the roof of my polaris ranger at the farm/hunting camp for the past five years now and it has worked flawlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom