Expedition Lighting Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would suggest the Jonesys' Mounts. They will allow you to use the ARB Light Tabs that are welded on.

Do we need to buy them directly from Jonesys or you can do it as a single package?

Do we need to buy them directly from Jonesys or you can do it as a single package?

I will be sending Shawn the information for those who want to purchase them. It will be a drop ship, however if you would like them to come in one box I can have Shawn ship them to me, and I can include them in the box. If I have time tonight I will be adding the brackets to the website, which will make it easier to keep track of the requests and help clean up the drop shipping method.

Look for me in this truck at GSMTR Nick!! Thanks Rance

I'll keep my eyes peeled...I still have to start building your harness for you. I'll text you a few pictures this weekend when I start on it. Do you want them on a switch or off the reverse lights? I am going to make a Y-adapter for the reverse lights and use that to trigger the relay.

2000UZJ said:
I'll keep my eyes peeled...I still have to start building your harness for you. I'll text you a few pictures this weekend when I start on it. Do you want them on a switch or off the reverse lights? I am going to make a Y-adapter for the reverse lights and use that to trigger the relay.

I guess I'll go with a switch. That way I can use them around camp.

2000UZJ said:
Gotcha, I will tap power from another live source.

Whatever is easiest for you. It doesn't really matter to me as long as they make it light when it's dark :) the pigtail hookup is totally fine

I have been slacking on PM's and emails. Working on those today. Looking into a few website glitches as well.

-Nick

All PM's/Emails responded to. I am running a tad behind on schedule, so if you were planning on picking up at GSMTR I will keep you posted. I am going to request expedited shipping to get them to my door and shipped on schedule.

We are going to ship what we have in stock this week to those who ordered the items that we do have in stock, tracking numbers will be emailed/PM's for those who ordered items that we have in stock. Again, we are relocating all the inventory to Atlanta to help speed up order fulfillment.

I hate delays :mad:, for those who ordered the 10W Alpha's, 2X2 Tessera, they will be shipping around May 10.

I will be sending Shawn the information for those who want to purchase them. It will be a drop ship, however if you would like them to come in one box I can have Shawn ship them to me, and I can include them in the box. If I have time tonight I will be adding the brackets to the website, which will make it easier to keep track of the requests and help clean up the drop shipping method.

It will be much easier for me if everything would come in 1 box. Just much easier to deal with crossbordering. I think this is write for anyone in Canada?
What is the time frame for my pair of 7.5" Combos?

Just sent you an email about an order getting shipped to Canada.

All emails replied :)

Shawn at Jonesy's off road has offered to drop ship from Washington State. If you ordered mounting brackets your order will come from his location. We will begin shipping orders this weekend, for those who ordered lights that we do not have instock they will be ordered soon. I always seem to start this stuff right when finals creep up :mad:. The 25% coupon (IH8MUDGB) ends tonight. If you want in, you betta order! Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.

Nick

I have a few people that have placed orders and live in TN, AL, SC and NC. They selected no shipping. I need all GSMTR attendees to email/PM me.

Gents,

I did not realize that the supplier was away for a show in Taiwan. The lights are shipping out tomorrow. They are due at my door around the 15th of May. I won't be bringing them to GSMTR :( . 70% of the orders have shipped according to Jonesys's Off-Road (huge thanks to them). Those who ordered combo and/or flood units will be shipping once they arrive at my door.

Apologize for the delays gentlemen. I will keep you all posted as best I can.

Apparently the company who was drop shipping them decided to put everything in a box and not drop ship. Therefor the lights are getting to my door the day after I leave for GSMTR, which puts us even further behind. I may have to skip GSMTR and ship the orders, I couldn't be more frustrated, as it doubled shipping costs and doubled shipping times.

For those who ordered early April I apologize for this taking so long. I was under the impression the lights had shipped a week ago to the individuals.

Any news on the orders from last month?

We are having issues with supply right now. It does not mean we cannot get them, it's just a matter of the agent out of the office. I have sent my cell number to those who ask. Sorry for the delay. 85% of orders have shipped last week.

We are having issues with supply right now. It does not mean we cannot get them, it's just a matter of the agent out of the office. I have sent my cell number to those who ask. Sorry for the delay. 85% of orders have shipped last week.

Looks like I just missed this group buy. Are you planning on doing another one? I'd like to get a 14" bar for my Slee Shortbus bumper.
Would you recommend getting the mounting plate or do the feet mount right at 14" so they will bolt right in.

Thanks!
Tim

any updates? I sent you both an email and a pm without response.:confused:

any updates? I sent you both an email and a pm without response.:confused:

No updates other than we are waiting for them to arrive. I never got a PM from you by the way. I've had this happen a few times recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom