Events/Trails Events/Trails - Arizona Peace Trail South Half 4/5 - 4/10/2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the lockdown came down. So see you on the trail

..."He strongly recommended Arizonans to get outside. "The weather is beautiful outside right now," Ducey said. "Find a way to get out and enjoy it with social distancing."'

..."He strongly recommended Arizonans to get outside. "The weather is beautiful outside right now," Ducey said. "Find a way to get out and enjoy it with social distancing."'

This is the way.

the-mandalorian-announce-tall-1024x576.jpg

Unfortunately, given the changing state of affairs, I'm out for this run. Sounds like a great trip, and I look forward to getting out with you guys in the future, @Dimples .

Responsibilities at work changing dramaticaly daily due to the quickly escalating pandemic situation and serious concerns from the homefront are forcing me to have to pull myself out of this trip. Major bummer since I pretty much completed loading the truck late last night. Stay safe everyone, can't wait to see the pictures and to read the stories.

These important spots are for Sunday, correct?
Yes that is correct.

I figure it is probably better for us not to congregate around populated areas too much. So, if we just meander into the air down spot and stay responsibly distanced No one will care or question.

I'm in for Sun-Tue 100%. I may camp near Wickenburg or the air down spot Sat night.

I’m out, my significant other needs me to stay at home. Day trips yes but overnights are temporarily on hold.

Gas buddy is reporting the Mobile station in Salome is selling gas for $2.29 a gallon. .30 cents cheaper than Fry's by my house. In case you were trying to figure out where to fuel up at.

Gas buddy is reporting the Mobile station in Salome is selling gas for $2.29 a gallon. .30 cents cheaper than Fry's by my house. In case you were trying to figure out where to fuel up at.

See you at the air down spot before 11!

Wish I saw this earlier.

Sorry buddy. It's $2.09 in Wickenburg but I'm probably the only one going this way.

$1.99 regular at Costco, premium $2.15 I think

Just a quick glance at the weather says Wednesday could be wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom