Ens Industrail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
Moderator:
this is 70 series specific

I am makeing a run to ENS next tues so if someone wants take off parts i might have some room on the way back. you will need to pick up the parts IN CALGARY with in a week of returning. NO DEAD BEAT ORDERS, you order it then make sure you want it and and can afford it.
they have take off doors, hoods, front glass, lights, mirrors and other odds and ends.
i am bring back with me 20 of the take off tires, 10 are claimed and i MIGHT keep 5 so there is a chance i will have 5 to sell...

cheers

yep, i have another 20 on order but Brian told me it might be months before he sees any more...

i do not know either...
i was third on the list when i ordered and still not filled so it could take some time...

yeah. Brian (or whomever) said it'd be a few years before they got to me. LOL so if something comes up and you have 5 please let me know. Thanks again.

What is "ENS", would they have rear doors for a BJ74? I do not need the glass as I will be taking the glass and glass frame off.

ENS Industrial is one of the Toyota industrial supplier's in North America. (Toyota mine trucks) They have parts for diesel motors as well as some body parts.

ENS industrial shop decapitates and de-wires new 79 series truck for mine use in North America. It's rare to get engine parts, axle parts, frame parts, or fenders-etc.

things that can be had:
seat belts (gray)
windshields (ONLY fixed top trucks)
the elusive 79 series hard top
sun visors
hoods
front doors
wire harnesses (HZs)
air cleaners
windshield wiper bottles
spare tire (chain) carriers
heater units -NO A/C!!!!
Instrument clusters (12v, and stripped down no tach versions last I saw)

....and bias ply tyres when available on 5 lug split rims

ENS dealer (Mark Koback is mine truck parts guy) is down the road and you can do just as well to order small stuff and freight it.

Nice overview
Mark is the new parts guy, Brian or Bruce is the take off parts guys...
i agree, for the smaller stuff buy and ship... i am making the run more for fun than anything else... i like Brian and i want my tires...
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom