Electrical setup and Dual batteries (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
I currently(no pun) have a dual battery set up(IBS) and Im installing a 48L fridge next week as well as 2 new rigids lights in addition to the aux fan and on top of it Im going to install a 1000watt power inverter in the rear. What else do I require other than the blue sea fuse block Im putting in next to relocated wiper resovoir. Amazon.com : Blue Sea Systems ST Blade Fuse Block - 12 Circuits with Negative Bus & Cover : Fuse Block With Relay : Sports & Outdoors Now I read the entire thread on dual batteries and WOW, do opinions vary. I plan on running 2 guage wire to the inverter and making all connections tight but will the blue sea fuse block support the inverter or should i run a seperate inline 100A fuse block. Im a kinda rookie(land cruiser) , but Ive already installed 12k winch, built my own rear drawers system, reinstalled dual battery setup then rewired the aux. fan Im an overlander?offroader and I want everything done right first time.

/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I need to get off my ass and finish this

dual_battery_bracket_4.jpg

I currently(no pun) have a dual battery set up(IBS) and Im installing a 48L fridge next week as well as 2 new rigids lights in addition to the aux fan and on top of it Im going to install a 1000watt power inverter in the rear. What else do I require other than the blue sea fuse block Im putting in next to relocated wiper resovoir. Amazon.com : Blue Sea Systems ST Blade Fuse Block - 12 Circuits with Negative Bus & Cover : Fuse Block With Relay : Sports & Outdoors Now I read the entire thread on dual batteries and WOW, do opinions vary. I plan on running 2 guage wire to the inverter and making all connections tight but will the blue sea fuse block support the inverter or should i run a seperate inline 100A fuse block. Im a kinda rookie(land cruiser) , but Ive already installed 12k winch, built my own rear drawers system, reinstalled dual battery setup then rewired the aux. fan Im an overlander?offroader and I want everything done right first time.

/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Curious - why mount the inverter in the rear? AC travels distances better than DC (less loss).

I don't run with an inverter though. I have one on the shelf, but have never actually needed it. Nothing that I travel/camp with actually uses AC power.

I would recommend a separate fused or breaker circuit for the inverter straight to your battery. The Blue Sea box you want to install is for light duty acc.
I thought so, so in total from my aux battery ill have 2 lines with 90 amp inline st8 to inverter, and then another short set st8 to blue sea box. Im on it.

Curious - why mount the inverter in the rear? AC travels distances better than DC (less loss).

I don't run with an inverter though. I have one on the shelf, but have never actually needed it. Nothing that I travel/camp with actually uses AC power.
totally for convenience for the kid and his crap.

I thought so, so in total from my aux battery ill have 2 lines with 90 amp inline st8 to inverter, and then another short set st8 to blue sea box. Im on it.

Yup, and I believe your Blue Sea supports up to 100amps.

Yup, and I believe your Blue Sea supports up to 100amps.
Awesome, Im new but I strted with a phenominally well built rig and I havent stopped since I picked her up last month Ill do the community proud, Please pardon all the questions.

I have a viairp300 and a 1.5 gal tank will that work with your under vehicle bracket??

The P300 is the portable unit which technically could be made to mount by removing the bottom plate. You can fit the 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 or 2.5gallon tank. Each would require drilling new holes but it's really a non-issue.

Reactions: RFB
Last edited:
Since I am that lazy, I will wait for Joey to finish his work and that'll be less time for me :bang:

Now get off your fat behind!:cheers:

This is being done to help out a fellow mudder so it'll expand to do other things as well. Time is of the essence.

That's what I'm talking about! :cheers:

Dang you can sell pop sickles on a rainy day Joey! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom