Electrical issues/identification help needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indestructible 47

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey fellow 70 owners I'm in need of some electrical help. Firstly:

I have some fyrlyt 250w spotties and when i switch the lights off i have to also turn off the spotlight switch. Normally my spotlights should not turn on with the lights off. When the lights are on my spotlights act as normal.... as in in when high beam is on and off with low beam. Any ideas?

Secondly:
20180611_194059.jpg

Can anyone identify this unit and what it does?

Thirdly:
20180611_195132.jpg

this seems to be a factory item. What is it and what does it do?

Fourth:
20180611_195122.jpg
20180611_195046.jpg

What are all these plugs and wires for? I suspect a few of them are aftermarket things. Also what goes in the slots in this panel?

Lastly (for now):
20180611_195331.jpg

What is this plug for? It's under the steering coloum

Any help would be much appreciated and many thanks in advance

The one thing with a screen and buttons is a turbo timer, not factory. Allows the truck to idle with the key removed for a pre-set length of time to allow the turbocharger to cool down. I suspect some of the wires around the steering column hook to that. It is usually wired in line between the factory key switch and the factory harness.

The one thing with a screen and buttons is a turbo timer, not factory. Allows the truck to idle with the key removed for a pre-set length of time to allow the turbocharger to cool down. I suspect some of the wires around the steering column hook to that. It is usually wired in line between the factory key switch and the factory harness.
Thanks for that i guess the next thing if to find out where it plugs into.

Also i believe third is a dash light dimmer switch?

Turbo timer as above the second thing looks like the knob for the dash dimer it lives above the fan switch and lastly there should be air filter warning lamp on the left side all the others are for spare switches with blank off plates depending on what model cruiser.
I have all the factory manuals to suit this truck

I unfortunatly can't get that link. Is there another way around that you know of? Thanks for chipping in

If you want to PM me your email I can send it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom