Electric Connector Master (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I swapped in a new 80 series non abs master on my pickup however I need the 2 wire electric connector. Does anyone have an old 80 series harness I can grab this plug from or know a possible part number for one? I tried local Toyota parts dept and we could not find it. Here’s a pic of the master.
Thanks!

60539BD2-1682-438C-86B8-99F777D35D7C.jpeg

I swapped in a new 80 series non abs master on my pickup however I need the 2 wire electric connector. Does anyone have an old 80 series harness I can grab this plug from or know a possible part number for one? I tried local Toyota parts dept and we could not find it. Here’s a pic of the master.
Thanks!

View attachment 2586542
Ok check tomorrow. I might have one

You should be able to get the connector ID off the male end and search that online to find one. I have had good luck on my 80 series LS swap.

You should be able to get the connector ID off the male end and search that online to find one. I have had good luck on my 80 series LS swap.
I looked at the plug socket on the master and do not see any ID numbers.

Might have to clean it up. Should be molded in. Wont be a part number, just an ID that can be used to reference it.

Might have to clean it up. Should be molded in. Wont be a part number, just an ID that can be used to reference it.
The master is brand new oem and there is no numbers on the electrical socket at all. The one from my 22RE harness is no help. :-(

If anyone has a minute and can pop their hood it looks like I just need the ID number off the plug :) unless I get lucky and @05Tacorunner has one 👍

I am traveling for work until the 26th, but I can look when I get back. I'll either give you the part reference ID or an apology for the goose chase.

Pretty sure I have one on the shelf, I can check in the morning

Hi Ken
Try 90980–11207. Got it from your old truck. And it looks like the the one on page 81 of the wire harness repair manual (attached).
Cheers

IMG_0433.jpg

Attachments

• Wire Harness Repair Manual (RM1022E).pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 95
have you contacted @richardlillard1 to see if there's a suitable harness part in what used to be Kevin's shop ?

No OBD I harnesses at the shop, sadly. Need to keep an eye out for one, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom