Eibach pro-truck lift kit review? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I may have just responded to an email from you, but posting up here just in case.

Upper spring ID is 96.50mm
Lower spring ID is 85mm

Anybody running kenda 33’s on stock wheels with this lift? Searched other threads but only saw them on aftermarket wheels.

The lift isnt the issue, its the oem wheel offset thats the deal breaker. A 33 will not work on the factory wheel without wheel spacers. The factory wheel on these have a pretty weak offset and you'll simply have your tire rubbing onto the front suspension components.

I think I may have just responded to an email from you, but posting up here just in case.

Upper spring ID is 96.50mm
Lower spring ID is 85mm

Yup, you did. I replied. Thanks! But, the middle part of the spring is where the airbag sits (ie not near either spring seat) so that's the critical dimension. I assume your measurements are the spring seat areas.

The lift isnt the issue, its the oem wheel offset thats the deal breaker. A 33 will not work on the factory wheel without wheel spacers. The factory wheel on these have a pretty weak offset and you'll simply have your tire rubbing onto the front suspension components.
I’ve seen 255/80 on the factory wheels. I thought that was pretty similar in size to the 33/10.5 kenda?
@landwagon is running 255/80 on factory wheels but his rig is pretty heavily modified.

Yeah technically you can go tall skinny if thats your style. In my opinion those tires paired up with the oem offset has a sunken in look to it.

255/80/17 no problem on factory wheels, it’s like a 33/10/17
A 10.5 should fit as well, I’ll be going 35/10.5/17 next. Part of my problem in WV is for inspection there is to be no stick out.
That’s the main reason why I stay so skinny. As far as width anything wider on the factory wheels will rub the upper control arm.

If that 1/2” extra on the kenda is going to be a problem I’ll stick with 255/80 falken at3’s. I can get 5 mounted and balanced for $1k even. There’s always room for aftermarket wheels, bigger rubber, and body mount chops down the road...

Eibach kit rides great! Didn’t realize how worn the original suspension was. 255/80 falken at3’s. Minor rubbing on inner front fender fixed with a heat gun. Spare in factory location aired down with a ratchet strap. 3/4” clearance to panhard bar. Stoked with the outcome. Tons of thanks to @Tanner H
40A4E35D-B3DE-4897-A861-25CF0B0DFA6B.jpeg

I like that stance.
My brother in law is looking to (have me) lift his '09 GX. I installed the Toytec Boss on our 2010 4Runner and really like it, however this looks like a screaming bargain and would meet his needs perfectly.
What size tires are you running and what height did you have the front suspension set at, 2" or 2.8"?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, I’m just seeing this. 285/70R17 with the front at 2.8”.

So I’m going to be putting the lift on tomorrow after work with some friends. I ordered new KYB top hats and was wondering where the larger washer with the 2 tabs and the D shaped hole through it is to go? On top or bottom of the top hat? Figured I’d ask some of you all that have already finished the install. Thanks

It goes on top of the bushing with the tabs facing up. I had to round out the holes using a dremel to get them on Bilsteins. I wish I'd known to order the top hats for a 4runner. I think those would work without modification since the rest of the setup is the same. The SM5724 top hats are made to work with stock shocks.

So got the kit installed, super happy with how it turned out. Running 255/75 kenda klevers on trd trail rims. I removed the 50amp and 10amp relay and fuse as the directions stated. My air ride light is blinking “off”. What have I missed? Thanks

So got the kit installed, super happy with how it turned out. Running 255/75 kenda klevers on trd trail rims. I removed the 50amp and 10amp relay and fuse as the directions stated. My air ride light is blinking “off”. What have I missed? Thanks
I removed a few under hood and 1 under dash as well. Drivers side footwell fuse panel.

Yup, you did. I replied. Thanks! But, the middle part of the spring is where the airbag sits (ie not near either spring seat) so that's the critical dimension. I assume your measurements are the spring seat areas.
Do you have any pictures of your GX that you can share? Your profile pic really grabbed my attention :cool:

Very happy with the kit so far. 255/75 kenda klever at2 on trd trail rims
How are you liking those Kenda AT's? That tire size is exactly what I'm shopping for to put on my 4R, and I've got this tire, the Firestone XT, and Cooper AT on my list. Just haven't seen any real-world reviews of the Kenda yet.

View attachment 2549512

Very happy with the kit so far. 255/75 kenda klever at2 on trd trail rims
Nice tires! I had my tire store last week order me some and they had great price on P255/70/18 this is a P metric and 32.06 diameter so it should fill wheel well up pretty good for me. I wanted to go with Kenda Klever RT but I dont have a lift yet and not wanting to knock mileage with a 10 Ply. I have 10 Ply 33 inch on my FJ which is my off road vehicle now; they are Nitto LT295/70/17.

I’ve only had them mounted for a week but so far I’m happy with them. Extremely quiet on road, which is what I was looking for. I was able to get 4 tires shipped from simpletire.com for right at $600. They look pretty decent as well

Eibach kit rides great! Didn’t realize how worn the original suspension was. 255/80 falken at3’s. Minor rubbing on inner front fender fixed with a heat gun. Spare in factory location aired down with a ratchet strap. 3/4” clearance to panhard bar. Stoked with the outcome. Tons of thanks to @Tanner H
View attachment 2529953
DO you mind sending me more photos of the 255/80 AT3s specifically from front/rear and angles that show the "width"? I cant decide between tire sizes.

Does anybody know the height difference (average I know worn parts can change somewhat) between airbags on Hi and the rear lift with this kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom