EGR delete kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone on the net sell a complete egr delete kit for 1993 LC gasoline motor which includes plate and electronic

Wits end sells some cool keychains, and hudd expo sells some diagnostic plugs for the EGR. You should check them out.

Modifying emissions is illegal. Leave it all alone or replace components with Oem. The Wits End keychains should be available. I will have to check out Hudd, my diagnostic port needs some help.

Modifying emissions is illegal. Leave it all alone or replace components with Oem. The Wits End keychains should be available. I will have to check out Hudd, my diagnostic port needs some help.

Does this mean it is illegal to do v8 and diesel swaps?

It is but my comment was more tongue in cheek. The governmentregulatedeverything. I am not one too tell anyone what to do based on legalities. My abs has been removed for over a decade and my egr is on the way out too.

Swaps are a felony in the people’s republic of California.
Haha, of course engine swaps are a felony in Cali but I also have heard it will cause cancer if you drive an engine swapped vehicle in Cali.

The symbolic logic used to determine legality in California is truly baffling to me.

Haha, of course engine swaps are a felony in Cali but I also have heard it will cause cancer if you drive an engine swapped vehicle in Cali.
Prop 65 confirms this.

Haha, they even name tumor markers after Cali....

16165051633982553936899600033401.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom