EDIC 12v - for 3B.......wail wail...groan! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello from England....

My incomplete B (don't ask!) to 3B swap continues to frustrate.......it seems the 3B has an EDIC......which of course I don't have - any guidance, selling, commiserations greatly appreciated - happy to get from anywhere worldwide as I am soooooooo close now.....possibly!!

Dont suppose I can use the B set-up on the 3B and avoid the pain?????

Cheers

Dan

Wish I could help, but just wanted to say hi from another Groves here in the states. I'm also a D.G.! Good luck brother.

Do you need the EDIC for some specific reason? Otherwise, you can just use a pull cable to shut down the engine. When I had issues with my 3B EDIC, I rigged up a generic choke cable from the auto parts store to shut the fuel off. Worked great. Just pop the arm off the EDIC and attach the cable to the fuel lever.

KRlAqZLtmaJ8R6MoTmi8vXKE31mN9inJTp8cxflvdQ0WZD4vqqxAdw-y8EmEVhoXvX0xNseEFUUENcbTyGU19eZvzZ4ci2m0M0l-i0YjDDbHOpmjj6NanGjfCeRXwLij-pEpMWG_maw=w2400

Do you need the EDIC for some specific reason? Otherwise, you can just use a pull cable to shut down the engine. When I had issues with my 3B EDIC, I rigged up a generic choke cable from the auto parts store to shut the fuel off. Worked great. Just pop the arm off the EDIC and attach the cable to the fuel lever.

OOh many thanks for that advice my Friend!

KRlAqZLtmaJ8R6MoTmi8vXKE31mN9inJTp8cxflvdQ0WZD4vqqxAdw-y8EmEVhoXvX0xNseEFUUENcbTyGU19eZvzZ4ci2m0M0l-i0YjDDbHOpmjj6NanGjfCeRXwLij-pEpMWG_maw=w2400

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom