ECU MODIFICATIONS - LEXUS V8 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LexusV8 Engines

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.lexusv8.com
ECU MODIFICATIONS:

LEXUS V8 ENGINES OFFERING ECU MODIFICATIONS;

IMMOBILIZER BYPASS - $ 140

FLASHING - $ 140

(excl sales tax and shipping)

Email us at : sales@lexusv8.com

ECU Pic.jpg

Banner Lexus V8 2.jpg

lexusv8com 800x600 2.jpg

We can really do whatever we want really. So, throttle response, PRM limit change, Performance map, Auto to Manual flashing, etc. Flashing can only take place on read and write ECU's So that would be basically from 2001. Some 98 like land cruiser as an example. No 1UZ as they are all read only.

Just curious, can you rebuild or repair an ECU for a 2007 Toyota Tundra? Long story short - truck got flooded but and it looks like the water got to the bottom of the glove compartment and we see a water stain on the lower most corner of the ECU. She started and idled pretty smoothly but would not shut off, had to disconnect the battery. Mechanic who drained all the fluids recommended getting our ECU rebuilt and reprogrammed. If I buy a brand new one, I believe that would require a visit to the dealership and not sure if that can even happen. And if not, can you recommend anyplace that can do that and make it a plug and play?
Thank you in advance, Adrian

Just curious, can you rebuild or repair an ECU for a 2007 Toyota Tundra? Long story short - truck got flooded but and it looks like the water got to the bottom of the glove compartment and we see a water stain on the lower most corner of the ECU. She started and idled pretty smoothly but would not shut off, had to disconnect the battery. Mechanic who drained all the fluids recommended getting our ECU rebuilt and reprogrammed. If I buy a brand new one, I believe that would require a visit to the dealership and not sure if that can even happen. And if not, can you recommend anyplace that can do that and make it a plug and play?
Thank you in advance, Adrian
This really does not sound like an ECU issue. It sounds more like a relay issue. Never worth rebuilding an ECU as the ECU is cheap to replace. A vvt 2uz ECU is literally $40 on Ebay. So do not look at rebuild. Send us an email and we will guide through you through it. I would love to sell you an ECU but that would be wrong. It more sounds like the main relay supplying the injectors.. I would rather try and help you over the phone as I think this is a simple issue. If we can help you over the phone there will be no charge. If at the end of the day you need to replace your ecu then it will still be far less than rebuild. Give us a call or send us an email at sales@lexusv8.com and we will help as much as we can.

This really does not sound like an ECU issue. It sounds more like a relay issue. Never worth rebuilding an ECU as the ECU is cheap to replace. A vvt 2uz ECU is literally $40 on Ebay. So do not look at rebuild. Send us an email and we will guide through you through it. I would love to sell you an ECU but that would be wrong. It more sounds like the main relay supplying the injectors.. I would rather try and help you over the phone as I think this is a simple issue. If we can help you over the phone there will be no charge. If at the end of the day you need to replace your ecu then it will still be far less than rebuild. Give us a call or send us an email at sales@lexusv8.com and we will help as much as we can.
Thank you very much for the quick reply and yes, I will give you a call later this week.

I'd originally found Tim's posts here on mud so I began some research on his examples around the web.

I'm knee deep in a 2UZ swap and after running into wiring issues nearing the end of my swap, I enlisted the help of Tim.

Tundra 2UZ->100 A343-> 80 HF2A

Retaining the Tundra ECM to control the A343 and adding the CDL relay to control the HF2A. IMO from what I've seen from Tim's social platforms, he's the man for the job.

Currently my harness is in production and I can't wait (for many reasons other than you might expect :censor: lol) to get this project DONE!

Shoutout to the man for providing solutions on basket case wiring projects like mine :cheers:.

how much power can you add say on 91 tune. (05 2UZ?)

Thanks,
Brad

🍿 sub’d

Anybody there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom