Ebay Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm very happy with it. Fits well, it's not drum tight but I'm ok with that, I think it looks really good, when I'm ready, I think I'll get a black one, too.
20200531_165351.jpg
20200720_110342.jpg
IMG_20200716_170603_739.jpg

View attachment 2381575

I know this doesn't show much but it's all I have at the moment, I will take a pic with the tire open next time I have the top closed up.
I just realized in this picture I don't have the straps cinched, so it's really loose, I don't think I had the side footman loops on yet either......

I have twist fasteners on the side, and footman loops on the rear. Is that what you mean?

48BE38FF-2ED3-4325-9B82-77C1FCA7FC58.jpeg

Any picture s of the inside, do they have the loops that go around the bows?

BTW they look great.

I ordered mine with straps all around(accidently actually) so I don't have the twist locks, here is the back with the tire carrier open.
20200724_091521.jpg
20200724_091515.jpg

20200531_165359.jpg

I have twist fasteners on the side, and footman loops on the rear. Is that what you mean?

View attachment 2382377
I made a mistake while ordering, I actually ended up really liking the straps all the way around, but I meant to get twist locks like yours
20200531_165359.jpg

View attachment 2382377

Well sort of, but if you look at his pics you don’t see anything at the bottom. Very clean look. No twist fasteners or footman looks. Tho I could be blind 😂

PS I like the black screws on your fender flairs. Where did you find those?

There is a flap that covers them if you look at my picture, I am holding it in my hand. Here is mine from farther away:

7218C200-382B-43A8-9E1A-90CEF8AB30CC.jpeg

BTW they look great.

Sorry this is a picture out of my owners manual, but these are what I was wondering about.

20200725_191722.jpg

BTW they look great.

Sorry this is a picture out of my owners manual, but these are what I was wondering about.

View attachment 2383646
Mine doesn't have those on the b pillar bow or the middle, but it has a full length one on the rear bow.

I feel like mine does have all those loops, but I have the top off right now, so can't check. You can email Albert (seller) and ask, he is very responsive.

Last edited:
How does this compare to the bestop? I dont have firsthand experience with either but im looking to ditch my hard top.

How does this compare to the bestop? I dont have firsthand experience with either but im looking to ditch my hard top.
I have had quite a few soft tops including bestops, factory, Paki, this Troa one, and a couple others and honestly I prefer the factory look, bestops work, they are very functional but to me they have a wrangler feel to them. Obviously that's just my opinion! However, there is the cost, the bestops are a grand with frame. For a factory style top(unless you have a frame already) it's going to be 2 to 3 grand, not even talking about soft doors. So, I guess it depends on what you like and how deep your pockets are, usually for me those two are totally different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom