Ebay Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the Ebay top was a quality unit that could last 10 years or more I could see that being a great investment. In my case ill spend the same amount in rust repair for the hard top I got with my rig, and they just dont have the cool factor of a soft top. Theres a Kayline (I believe) soft top with bows for sale right now for a couple hundred bucks but the seller wont respond to me!

If the Ebay top was a quality unit that could last 10 years or more I could see that being a great investment. In my case ill spend the same amount in rust repair for the hard top I got with my rig, and they just dont have the cool factor of a soft top. Theres a Kayline (I believe) soft top with bows for sale right now for a couple hundred bucks but the seller wont respond to me!
Honestly, I think the Troa soft top will last a very long time. It is a very thick material, much more so than my bestop. I had a kayline, it was nice. If you could keep your hard top and pick up a cheap soft top, that would be ideal. Its nice to have options. Keep trying on the kayline, that's cheap!

I feel like mine does have all those loops, but I have the top off right now, so can't check. You can email Albert (seller) and ask, he is very responsive.

I just did I'll let you guys know what I find out. Thanks

Honestly, I think the Troa soft top will last a very long time. It is a very thick material, much more so than my bestop. I had a kayline, it was nice. If you could keep your hard top and pick up a cheap soft top, that would be ideal. Its nice to have options. Keep trying on the kayline, that's cheap!
Im not finding alot of info on the Kayline top, it looks to be an older model with 5 or so full length bows and a white fabric top, can you use these with the hard doors or just with soft doors?

He got back to me yes, here's the picture he sent me.

Attachments

• loops.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 97
Im not finding alot of info on the Kayline top, it looks to be an older model with 5 or so full length bows and a white fabric top, can you use these with the hard doors or just with soft doors?
It sounds like the kind that are cool, they work with hard doors. I wish you had a picture. I think it's the kind similar to a factory soft top, but I'd have to see it to be sure.

It sounds like the kind that are cool, they work with hard doors. I wish you had a picture. I think it's the kind similar to a factory soft top, but I'd have to see it to be sure.
i did about 2 hours of research last night, theres not much out there in terms of solid info but I didnt want to chance it not working with my oem doors, however i found an oem set of bows and a oem style top that Im going to pick up in the morning near portland, hopefully its all there!

i did about 2 hours of research last night, theres not much out there in terms of solid info but I didnt want to chance it not working with my oem doors, however i found an oem set of bows and a oem style top that Im going to pick up in the morning near portland, hopefully its all there!
Oh, your getting it? That's a good deal. Is the top stained, or what's going on there?

Oh, your getting it? That's a good deal. Is the top stained, or what's going on there?
No clue, all I really care about is that it doesnt leak, but even if I get a new soft top in a year im still ahead of buying expensive repro bows.

No clue, all I really care about is that it doesnt leak, but even if I get a new soft top in a year im still ahead of buying expensive repro bows.
I totally agree. I was trying to figure out if I was nuts for wanting it! Haha

I totally agree. I was trying to figure out if I was nuts for wanting it! Haha
You arent, I was going to go later in the week but i dont think it will last, plus my hard top is trashed and going out the door as we speak, if its solid then it will have been a good deal

You arent, I was going to go later in the week but i dont think it will last, plus my hard top is trashed and going out the door as we speak, if its solid then it will have been a good deal
Definitely won't last.

Well.... the soft top included is not to my liking, its in poor condition an has a pretty big hole, also seems like the top has shrunk a tad but maybe it just needs time to expand out a bit. Ive ordered the TROA top so I guess we will see how it goes! If anyone is interested in the old soft top ill let it go real cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom