Wanted Early FJ40/FJ45 Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need early FJ40/45 doors for my 1963 FJ45 (have thin vs wide frame on top of door frame). Main need is for the passenger door. Also need one window for one of the doors. I don’t need the handles, window regulators, hinges, etc.

I might have something Dean. Might. 🤔BUT, my wife, who does all the shipping, laid down the law two months ago that she won’t do any more doors.☹️
8B230922-14F4-46FF-87C2-1364C84FBC86.jpeg

IIRC, they’re’64s, not’63s.

Thanks Mark! If you do have them, I can start a thread in MudShip to see if there is anybody traveling to Central Texas from Burbank. I appreciate you checking.

Those won’t work on Dean’s @MadMace rig

I would love some pictures. I only need the passenger side door but will take both if you are selling them as a pair.

27D84266-36E0-4A96-AF5C-E30A2BC5F222.jpeg

once again, trying to save bandwidth by reducing file size ends up rotating the pics. You’d think woody would have this sorted out by now.

Pair. I noticed that there’s another want ad. I didn’t reply there yet, as I consider that poor form.

Pair. I noticed that there’s another want ad. I didn’t reply there yet, as I consider that poor form.

Thanks Mark. I appreciate you. Let me know how much you want for the doors. If we get to an agreeable price, I’ll need to work out MudShip. There seems to be quite a bit of travel between S Cali and central Texas so I’m sure that could be worked out.

I know you are a man of principle but please feel free to respond to that other wanted ad. You’ve got a business to run and mouths to feed. Whether the sale is to me or another, I’m happy for you as you help keep a lot of trucks on the road. Good business for you is good business for all of us. Thanks for all you do.

The other option that would work for me is if anybody has just the upper for the passenger side door. I do have lowers that I could match it to.

Marks doors are in much better condition then mine.
Pm your mobile number so I can send you pictures of the doors.
The doors that are with me are completely rusted at the bottom..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom