SOLD Dubai, UAE 1999 LC, Green, GCC Spec, 345k km (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Edit: He decided to import it to Canada! Can't wait to see it again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For sale is a 1999 green Toyota Land Cruiser located in Dubai, UAE. GCC spec. 345k km. Consistent maintenance done. This is a beautiful land cruiser.

My father in law is the seller. He is the second owner and bought it from his friend 15 years ago (original owner). This is a beautiful truck that I've ridden in many times. He is selling it because he is moving. I am tempted to import it to the US, but it would probably be $6k and I already have an LX470 so it isn't the smartest idea.

The GCC spec comes with a dual fuel tank, a built in console fridge, numerous sunglass holders (random, but awesome), a projecting emblem on the hood, and many other cool features. This LC has never been wheeled. Just a family cruiser. Rust free, as expected from a Dubai cruiser. Fully stock.

Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG-20200725-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20200725-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200725-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20200725-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200725-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:
"I am listing here because I think this cruiser won't get what it deserves on a normal marketplace. As an LC fan, this is an incredible rig. Just wish I was in Dubai to use it!"

aka. listing it because you want more money and you think posting on this forum you will get meat heads running for it.

There is only one site that is good for buying anything. COPART.

Most have fallen on hard times Beto. You went to running for president to schlepping worn out cruisers on MUD. GLWS.

According to this forum, there is only one person alive named Beto. In that light, and at great risk of devaluing the sale, I will include some Beto bumper stickers and yard signs complimentary with the purchase. One day these too will be vintage.
b.png
a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom