Door panel "cards"... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
worldseasonings.com
I am not sure if that is the correct name for them but I heard somebody call them that. But does anybody know where you can get aftermarket, or replacement, door panel cards for the intrrior door and rear cargo area panels of an fj60? Mine are pretty beat up and broken but the fabric and vinyl is still good so I would like to refresh my door panels by putting new boards behind them. Anyway just wondering if anybody knows where to find new aftermarket replacements for them, if there is such a thing.

I think there are a couple people who’ve got something like what you’re looking for. I think there’s a company in Australia that produces them. Do some more searching here. You’ll find them.

If you have the old one... you can trace it onto hardboard or material of your choosing and make a new one easily with a jigsaw

To tag on I installed the Australian Door Cards in Masonite. Same company that does the ABS. Very solid and $150 delivered from AU to United State of Texas. Do NOT build up any extra material on backside. Interior shop got it wrong even when I left the old ones there as a guide

C739DC28-CAA6-4092-81EE-12E30CC93A85.jpeg

E42B6A76-A19B-4348-B1F2-789230647194.jpeg

3CB0C772-1B9C-49CF-9E7D-BE95FCBDD871.jpeg

Last edited:
I have yet to order…my 40 is currently getting most of the attention.

To tag on I installed the Australian Door Cards in Masonite. Same company that does the ABS. Very solid and $150 delivered from AU to United State of Texas. Do NOT build up any extra material on backside. Interior shop got it wrong even when I left the old ones there as a guide

View attachment 3140894

View attachment 3140895

View attachment 3140896
Was this your finished product? Loos great. How did they fit once you put them back on? Did you find it hard to roll up your windows?

I have a full suite of products for the interior of the 60 if you haven't found a solution yet ! Or if you did buy or make other door cards I do have the interior window felt that works perfectly when there is no OEM door card frame.

IMG_20221001_184829_145.jpg

I have a full suite of products for the interior of the 60 if you haven't found a solution yet ! Or if you did buy or make other door cards I do have the interior window felt that works perfectly when there is no OEM door card frame.

View attachment 3414459
I got mine all worked out. But i do like your rear cargo planels. That looks great.

Did you do the sewing yourself? These look amazing. Where did you get the vinyl?
Hey there, the vinyl and fabric are from Cruiser Corp. you need 5 yards of each to do interior. Local guy mounted everything I left him the interior to use as template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom