Dogs of MUD!

Well new puppy Maggie got to swim in our swim pond for first time last week. Sadly the wife and I took our old girl Lexi on her probable last trip since she has large suspected tumor growing on her spleen. She is losing weight but is in no pain but once she starts declining we’re gonna have to do right thing and Vet thinks maybe a month. Hemangiosarcoma is what he suspects and instead of putting her through futile measures we have chosen to treat her like the queen she has always been. Tough weekend last week. I’ve driven around farm a million times each morning with Lexi by my side. A truly wonderful dog!!
0CAB1859-71A5-46A8-83AE-7210B2387DA7.jpeg

CatskillsRunner

SILVER Star
Well new puppy Maggie got to swim in our swim pond for first time last week. Sadly the wife and I took our old girl Lexi on her probable last trip since she has large suspected tumor growing on her spleen. She is losing weight but is in no pain but once she starts declining we’re gonna have to do right thing and Vet thinks maybe a month. Hemangiosarcoma is what he suspects and instead of putting her through futile measures we have chosen to treat her like the queen she has always been. Tough weekend last week. I’ve driven around farm a million times each morning with Lexi by my side. A truly wonderful dog!!View attachment 2243935
This is what we lost our last Shepherd to. I'm so sorry.

Top Bottom