Does Horsetooth Still Exist? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rzeppa.org
We had a guy post in the Rising Sun forum today wanting to find a diesel mechanic in Fort Collins to work on his HDJ81. I wanted to let him know about Horsetooth and that you guys might be able to help him. I went to TLCA and didn't see Horsetooth listed any more (probably nobody updated the chapter in good standing form would be my guess). I came here and saw that the last post was like, over a year ago. And I went to horsetooth4wheelers.org and tried to create an account there but couldn't.

Are you guys still around? I know Ige still posts regularly in Rising Sun. TJ, you still around? Bruce?

We had a guy post in the Rising Sun forum today wanting to find a diesel mechanic in Fort Collins to work on his HDJ81. I wanted to let him know about Horsetooth and that you guys might be able to help him. I went to TLCA and didn't see Horsetooth listed any more (probably nobody updated the chapter in good standing form would be my guess). I came here and saw that the last post was like, over a year ago. And I went to horsetooth4wheelers.org and tried to create an account there but couldn't.

Are you guys still around? I know Ige still posts regularly in Rising Sun. TJ, you still around? Bruce?
Good to hear from you Jeff!

Is the group still active? I am up in Central Wyoming and my FJ40 is apart for a rebuild so will be awhile before it will run again.
I'm still here!
It would be cool to meet up and hear about your 40.
I know all about the "It will be awhile" builds...

Isn't there a Horsetooth road along 287 between Laramie and Ft Collens? Depending on what area I get an outage and, I drive south I head to Laramie and take 287 to Ft Collins and then head south on I25. I seem to remember a Horsetooth road.

Isn't there a Horsetooth road along 287 between Laramie and Ft Collens? Depending on what area I get an outage and, I drive south I head to Laramie and take 287 to Ft Collins and then head south on I25. I seem to remember a Horsetooth road.
287 between Laramie and FC is a pretty drive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom