Does anyone know what happened to the Valley Hybrid Swapmeets? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I Tex chatted with him reciently and he said his new shop is way to busy now and will have to schedule later.
I didnt think he skipped last year, last year was just rushed because it was right before the shop move and the weekend OF EASTER which made it hard for a lot of people to sneak away. He always did it at his buddies shop site so maybe things were just too much for him/it.

I need a new transmission tunnel for a 4 speed. I've also got a restored heater and blower setup I'm going to sell to recoup some of the cost of Vintage Air install.

Really, I just miss the meet and greet aspect of the swapmeet. ...I need some 'Cruiser Camaraderie.

I'm going to really try to make it to the meeting on the 13th. I need to pay my dues!

Lee

The 'cruiser is going under the knife again...

IMG_3589.JPG

Oh nooo. What now?. Vintage Air? And I'm afraid to fix my oil leak under the timing chain cover:cry:.
Don't have a tunnel maybe other do. What are you selling the heater for?

I'm installing a rebuilt 3FE in it and thought air conditioning would be nice to have. I decided to remove the wiring harness so I can add the A/C circuit to the factory loom... Once on that slippery slope, it's pretty easy to get ridiculous.... "If I'm going to open up the harness, I may as well add everything I want while I've got it apart." Now I've got a Dakota Digital cluster and senders on order. Then I thought... power windows, cruise control, bluetooth? Why not!

So Georg did not have one this year. He did have one last year. Like said above new shop has been busy and didn't work with the moving shop schedule. I urge anyone who needs parts to call him up. He will probably have leads and if he has the parts he will price reasonably. I'm sure there will be more valley hybrid swaps in the future. I will let him know that the people of Norcal and northern Nevada need a swap meet when I see him again in two weeks on Rubithon. He is backup if anyone in our run breaks something serious!

On a side not his new shop is much bigger and better! I'm very happy to see him doing well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom