Do I want a Sequoia as my DD? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How is the third row on the new body sequoias? I have three still in car seats/boosters and maybe another on the way. I refuse to get my wife a minivan so I've been eyeing a sequoia for her new DD, but it needs adequate third row room for two boosters.

I refuse to get my wife a minivan

I was in the same boat about 16 years ago. Then the second kid popped up, I succumbed, and we got a Sienna.

Three Siennas later, and with no need for a minivan any longer, wife bought a Subaru Ascent. End of an era (not error...).

The Siennas were great, especially the auto sliding side doors. You just have to get over being the dad in a minivan thing...

Sequoia 3rd row is huge, big enough for adults.

He takes up quite a bit of space in the 100 though...
5FF3A834-0C68-4BC7-8EA4-A746EAB0747E.jpeg
18BD71C3-DA6F-41B8-A84B-BBA1DA197CB2.jpeg

Just my opinion but every family needs a pickup. Go pick this up, pick that up, haul this, just bought that, etc. I own a Tundra as my DD and man has it bailed me out on lots of occasions. The wife has a GX470 nice and comy and is the family car when needed. The 40, 60 and 62 are for play.

Hope you took him for a ride after loading him in the truck, tease?
I was cleaning the truck and vacuuming and I turn around and he had jumped in!

Chuck! Ever make a decision? The wife's 2006 Sequoia DD is getting long in the tooth and needs some substantial repair work as it approaches 200k. We are looking at the 2nd gen Sequoia's in the $20-25k range.

We went from a 2007 Yukon to a 2016 sequoia- night and day difference the sequoia blows it away. The 5.7 is a beast and gets better mileage we average 13 mpg mostly around town. The 5.3 also burned a quart of oil every 3000 miles. Also the Yukon started having electrical issues - see ya! I tow a 21’ mako and it pulls it like a champ. Put some 33” Mickey Thompson’s and it’s a freaking killer truck. Love it

Chuck! Ever make a decision? The wife's 2006 Sequoia DD is getting long in the tooth and needs some substantial repair work as it approaches 200k. We are looking at the 2nd gen Sequoia's in the $20-25k range.
Hey Ben!

No. I've been hammered with work and life lately. I listed my 7 series for sale and I'm thinking about listing the wife's LX soon and moving her into a 200 LX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom