Dissent offroad 80 series modular bumper interest (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Wompom and @jwbc84. You guys interested in splitting shipping costs? I looked at the freight company locations that Ben uses (XPO) and the closest to me is Mount Vernon. I live near Woodinville so we could arrange pickup somehow
Missed this post. I actually just signed an offer for my place in the great PNW and getting ready to move to Sacramento. I'll be picking up my new bumpers in person!! Hopefully a shop tour is included. :)

Appreciate all your patience!
It has certainly been a crazy couple months but we are getting close! We have the shop 80 prepped and the hopefully finalized bumper cut. Should have the bumper test fit next week. Stay tuned.
8C880953-92C8-4F31-B902-5458F76BDFE5.jpeg
318A5D37-0D6D-4C51-A6C1-A822360B8C10.jpeg

Also we do have a few spots left if anyone wants to get in on the first large batch!

Still hoping to eventually get a rear bumper.
Are those FJC steelies? Any spacers?
I would assume they are the same as the fjc. Not 100% sure what these cam off but I do know one was a spare for a 2020 4runner. No spacers yet but could likely benefit from some.

Wow I wish mine didn’t have an ARB front already on it when I picked it up, that looks great. What’s the pricing like on each the front and rear?

Wow I wish mine didn’t have an ARB front already on it when I picked it up, that looks great. What’s the pricing like on each the front and rear?
All prices or in the 80 section on the website.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Thanks for the update Ben! I'm closing on my new place on 11/1. Will be busy with a few house projects to get in, but the first cruiser project is looking to be the installation of the best bumpers ever produced!

Sorry, I didn’t go through all the posts. What kind of damage are we talking here, to my bank account? 😅
Unfortunately prices have continually been on the rise. Our website will have all current pricing and options.

Unfortunately prices have continually been on the rise. Our website will have all current pricing and options.
Remember 5 months ago when rising steel prices were discussed in this very thread. .. we'll here they are. @benc I don't blame you for raising prices, metals and materials are up significantly these past few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom