Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost...

SOAZtim

Car Camper Extraordinaire!

This week we show you an inside look at Overland Expo. I've worked there since it started and Kelsey and I met at the event so its been an important part of our journey.

We head to California on a road trip in the 911. We celebrate Kelsey's birthday, see friends, family visit the Peterson Auto Museum, and try to get our Bolivian Visa's approved.

Tim has two days to recover before we pack our bags and head for Washington and the Northwest Overland Rally. After that we convoy with friends to the B.C. Overland Rally. We have a blast doing some rafting, and camping our way between rallies.

Hey guys! Just found your thread here. Thanks for keeping it up to date. I’ve slowly been catching up on getting lost (episode 20 or so today).
Any chance you will be attending Overland Expo Mountain West here in Colorado this summer? If so I’ll make it a point to say hello.
Cheers

SOAZtim

Hey guys! Just found your thread here. Thanks for keeping it up to date. I’ve slowly been catching up on getting lost (episode 20 or so today).
Any chance you will be attending Overland Expo Mountain West here in Colorado this summer? If so I’ll make it a point to say hello.
Cheers
Thanks! We'll be working the Expo Mountain West and the Rocky Mountain Overland Rally this year. See you there!

SOAZtim

This was a fun couple of days dragging a disabled vehicle over the Whipsaw Trail in Canada.

In this Episode of Interviews on the Road we chat with Kirk and Clayton of Impact Overland about full-time travel. They give us some insight into their inspiration, scariest moments, what they love about travel, and they even share some advice for others looking to live on the road.

SOAZtim

This week we explore the dunes, do some truck maintenance and head to a desert oasis called Laguna Moron.

Thanks Tim! I love tires almost as much as I love Land Cruisers. Good to hear you’re thoughts. I can’t believe you got that many miles out of those KM3s! Incredible!

In this episode we wake up to more sand, visit an instagram oasis and then head out to remote dunes. Where we rescue some stuck locals and take in the epic starkness of this vast desert.

SOAZtim

On to Nazca to see the Nazca lines... at least as much as we can see in a dust storm. To be honest, we enjoyed the desert offroading near Nazca more than the lines themselves!

Top Bottom