X xtiaan2000 10 Year 15 Year Joined Dec 1, 2009 Threads 201 Messages 3,835 Location Conejo valley Thursday at 8:06 AM #1,141 Might you have sold it to a California person? I think I saw it on a trailer in the Ventura area.
TRAIL TAILOR Enabler Supporting Vendor 10 Year 15 Year Joined Jun 21, 2011 Threads 239 Messages 22,364 Location Redding, California Website trail-tailor.com Thursday at 8:10 AM Thread starter #1,142 xtiaan2000 said: Might you have sold it to a California person? I think I saw it on a trailer in the Ventura area. Click to expand... No, still at my shop. Headed to Utah in a few more days.
xtiaan2000 said: Might you have sold it to a California person? I think I saw it on a trailer in the Ventura area. Click to expand... No, still at my shop. Headed to Utah in a few more days.