Diffs in BJs ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks heavens I hadn't even joined MUD then.

It can be embarrassing rereading what you wrote 5 years ago!

my 84 bj42 has hand throttle, clock and Tacho. all standard i believe. not sure about the 'aluminum dash' bit tho. i have an insert that is steel that my instrument cluster is intalled in... and a dash matt/cover

but then im in australia, seems we get all the goodies :)

and my 83 from Japan has 4 drums, H41 4 speed, AC and no tach..
each country is different.

i thought that was 83 and 84 models John ... but i could be wrong.

My 11/83 has the interior hood lock/latch cable thing with all the other nice goodies :D

Other changes included the ashtray/receptical(according to TOYDIY), cubbyhole lid , shift pattern plate vs sticker , padded dash vs grab handle for pax , emergency 12V working light socket in cubbyhole ...

even my old 79 FJ40 had one of those:
"emergency 12V working light socket in cubbyhole ... "
cool little gaget that i never used... i "think" i still have one sitting in a box somewhere...

my 84 bj42 has hand throttle, clock and Tacho. all standard i believe. not sure about the 'aluminum dash' bit tho. i have an insert that is steel that my instrument cluster is intalled in... and a dash matt/cover

but then im in australia, seems we get all the goodies :)

and my 83 from Japan has 4 drums, H41 4 speed, AC and no tach..
each country is different.

My 11/83 has the interior hood lock/latch cable thing with all the other nice goodies :D

Other changes included the ashtray/receptical(according to TOYDIY), cubbyhole lid , shift pattern plate vs sticker , padded dash vs grab handle for pax , emergency 12V working light socket in cubbyhole ...

As Crushers said, every country is different. My 1980 BJ40, imported from Japan to Central America had no, hand throttle, tach, clock or hood latch cable but it did come with AC, front discs, rear drums, factory fog lights, and H41 with split case.

Talking about interior hood latch there's 83 cruiser in a wrecker that has that. I've been meaning to swipe it. Very nice option.

It is a FJ40 and no it does not have a H55F, I checked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom