Differential and Transmission drain/fill crush washer list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I am trying to order the correct crush washers for the Diffs, transfer case, and transmission before I flush them all. I thought they were all the steel 12157-10010 style, but now I'm seeing aluminum washers and copper ones as well. Is there a definitive list of the washer/gaskets for each component? I found an Amazon listing that seems to show the transfer case and diff's, but not the Transmission:

crush washers.jpg
crush washers 2.jpg

Is the front drain (steel) really different than the front fill (copper)?

Also, from what I can tell, the transmission drain plug and washer is item # 35106B on this pic, but it shows two different part numbers, the usual 12157-10010 and 35178-30010. Which is correct?
Transmission.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Please the year model of your vehicle in your signature line....so we know right away what we are dealing with.

Year model? And maybe we can help.

Please the year model of your vehicle in your signature line....so we know right away what we are dealing with.

Year model? And maybe we can help.
Doh.. Great point. It's a 1996 LX450.

Maybe your over thinking this. Personally I would either call my local toyota stealership and order these or just go to my local napa and pick up some copper washers that were the correct size.

Goodluck

Does anyone have the part number(s) for the transfer case fill/drain plugs? I believe they're the same perhaps with the drain having a magnet? Or?

Does anyone have the part number(s) for the transfer case fill/drain plugs? I believe they're the same perhaps with the drain having a magnet? Or?
90341-18057 drain
90341-18006 fill
90430-18008 drain/fill crush washer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom