DIFFERENCES IN 2H INJECTOR PUMPS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if this has been discussed (I did do a search first), but what are the differences between the 2H injector pumps? I have a FJ60 with a 2h conversion and my injector is having issues. Mine has and "05" on the side and an illegible part no. Most I see have a "10' on the side. Are they interchangeable? Is it because of the "pre 1984" vs. "post 1984"? Thanks in advance. Here is a picture of mine. I have a 2h with H55, 5 speed.

IMG_20170126_113612.jpg
IMG_20170126_132807.jpg

Last edited:
They probably are interchangeable ,but there is 5-6 part numbers for the 2H pumps. They are used 2H in trucks, buses and possibly airport baggage and pusher trucks, so they all have their own part number.
Where did your engine come from?

I got the engine from CCCruisers. Where they got it from is anybody's guess. I did see a picture of someones HJ61 with what looks to be the same one as mine.
IMG_3869.jpg

A HJ61 has a different pump, although its a inline pump and looks similar. What numbers can you discern on your existing pump?

Have you considered fixing the one you have and do you know what the problem is?

Can you read the ND part number down lower? If its 093000-1040, then the Toyota part number should be 22120-68052
Denso list that (05) as a 2H Landcruiser pump but the part numbers are not coming up on the Toyota parts list and neither do a few others.

s-l1600 (18).jpg
Thanks for the help! It looks to be 22010-68052. From an HJ60? So the "10" would not work? Not sure what is wrong with it. I know it is leaking and power is generally affected. Allegedly the injectors are ok. This is the one I was thinking of purchasing.

Last edited:
I've never worked out what the large number means.. I've seen mulitple original HJ47 pumps.. with a range of numbers.

I think the 10 will work.
I would get a price on fixing your old one. If the "10" is a used one, it may not be much better than what you have. They are after all going on 30-35 years old.
Diesel injection shops can bench test a fuel pump.

The one for sale was allegedly recently rebuilt so I figured it would still be considerably cheaper than having mine rebuilt.

Are you buying it from a shop or owner? If its a shop they maybe able to tell you if its suitable. I saw a 10 for sale,it was for a HJ60.
Some of the part number differences are EDIC ,with or without and HAC

Can you see the part number on that 10 in the pic? 22010-68101?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom