Dewey's FJ40...(this may also end up a "Saga") (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He'll keep it then. You can't build it for that.

I've been hearing among jeepers that rig prices are falling. Prob won't happen to yotas but I might sit and wait and see who gets elected

You don't want his 40 if you are looking for a stock driver. It's 4 linked and a V8.

Main thing I want is clean, soft-top, tailgate and drive able. Everything else is inconsequential.
Didn't you have that one time?

2 buckets got 32,000 for one almost identical with good paint and s*** box tires so there you go.

It also had the cleanest Vortec swap that I've ever seen.

People often realize it's too damn hard to enjoy a dedicated rock crawler enough in Mississippi to justify the cost of ownig it and hauling it.

Glad I'm not in MS then... ;)

You are a hell of a lot closer. It truly takes dedication and time to be a rock crawler in Mississsippi
I think we utilize our time pretty well considering our location. I don't mind traveling. That's half the fun to our crew.

Somebody buy Dewayne's rig! I'd love for it to stay in the club!

I'm just attempting to explain why someone would not want a dedicated rock rig in their fleet of automobiles without actually being very into Rock Crawling

Sounds awesome in theory but most people don't have the stomach to sit on a $20,000 car they don't use.

I've met Dewey but I have no idea his motivation to sell, just
Pure speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom