OK. The relays arrived yesterday and I had some time to install everything today. I will give my review in another post. This is a pretty easy mod to the Slee Harness. It's cheap too. Most everything is available on Amazon or Ebay. If you have Depo lights and are not taking advantage of the dual filament H4 bulb I highly recommend this. The amount of light from the highs is really spectacular.
- Connectors for the H4 bulbs.
- Connectors for the H1 bulbs. I used H4 connectors and cut off the third wire.
- Two feet of each color: blue/black/yellow/white/red (14 gauge) wire.
- 2 feet of shrink wrap.
- Wind proof lighter to shrink the shrink wrap.
- Soldering supplies.
- 2 SPDT Bosch style relays. They look like these: