For Sale DEPO crystal clear corner lamps for 100 series Landcruiser/ LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take a pair later this week if I end up closing the deal on a LX i'm chasing...

Sure, let me know. Good luck on your LX deal ;)

Do you have any more of these? Some how my girlfriend borrowed my truck and broke the tabs off the passenger side lens without denting anything else (seriously i have no idea how this was done).

Thanks!

Expecting anymore anytime soon?

Expecting anymore anytime soon?

Hey thanks for checking. I didn't get any this coming shipment as not much demand on the Depo, most people seems to prefer the Toyota one. I still have some Toyota one in stock. If you prefer the DEPO I can certainly get some in the next shipment.

I've been satisfied with the Depo ones as they've held up well against the UV rays. I am replacing one I cracked. The other side is scratched pretty good. Please reserve a pair of Depos for me in your next shipment.

I would like a set.

Can you get the FJ80 Depo headlights? I can't seem to find just the headlights anywhere? Thanks in advance!

Yes I can, PM you.

Up for sale is new genuine DEPO aftermarket crystal clear corner lamps for 100 series Landcruiser / LX470. The DEPO is made in Taiwan, very high quality compare to China made knock off lamp. In Stock ready to ship. $89 shipped for the pair within the US. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Landcruiser: Slight modification is required on the socket to make it fit the corner lamp, very easy.
LX470: Modification or socket with harness replacement is required to make it fit the corner lamp.
For direct fit and factory like installation, you will need 2 of each of the following items and swap the wire to the connector and install away.
Socket parts number for direct fit: 90075-60006
Amber Light Bulb for 90075-60006: 90981-15009/ 7507 Bulb
Turn signal light harness/ connector for 90075-60006: 90980-11019

View attachment 960032 View attachment 960033 View attachment 960034 View attachment 960035 View attachment 960036
I know this post very old but I am hoping you can still help me get a pair of these clear corner lights. I own a 2006 LX470 please let me know how to get in touch with you thanks.

In stock yet?

anymore of these? And what did you mean about swapping the wires?

In process of getting more, should have more in about 2 months from now.

Throw me in line for a set as well.

Hi

Very interested.

Pardon my ignorance, but just to be clear on exactly what additional parts I'll need for fitment to my 2002 LX470, can you please link me to them? Or where would I source them?

Thanks!

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom