For Sale DEPO crystal clear corner lamps for 100 series Landcruiser/ LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi

Very interested.

Pardon my ignorance, but just to be clear on exactly what additional parts I'll need for fitment to my 2002 LX470, can you please link me to them? Or where would I source them?

Thanks!

-S
They're plug and play.

They're plug and play.

Based on the OP, I thought there was a bit more involved.

Landcruiser: Slight modification is required on the socket to make it fit the corner lamp, very easy.
LX470: Modification or socket with harness replacement is required to make it fit the corner lamp.
For direct fit and factory like installation, you will need 2 of each of the following items and swap the wire to the connector and install away.
Socket parts number for direct fit: 90075-60006
Amber Light Bulb for 90075-60006: 90981-15009/ 7507 Bulb
Turn signal light harness/ connector for 90075-60006: 90980-11019

Based on the OP, I thought there was a bit more involved.
I believe the same affects can be achieved by trimming the socket slightly. Someone else feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.

I would also like a set for a 2007 lx470 if you are still doing this. Thanks!

Ever get anymore in stock?

I bought this...

TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 100 LEXUS LX470 Corner Light RIGHT 2001- | eBay ($32.96 shipped)

and this...

TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 100 LEXUS LX470 Corner Light LEFT 2001- | eBay ($32.96 shipped)

and they arrived as Depo products in Depo boxes exactly as above (from Russia, even) for $65.92 for the pair.

So no need to wait. For my 2003 LX470 though, I clearly need the parts that the OP listed. ($35 or so shipped from a typical mail-order Toyota parts place)

That makes it about ~$100 installed for an LX470, $66 for a TLC.

More in stock ready to ship.

Price for a pair pls?
04 LC

Have any in stock?

Have any in stock?

Thank you for checking with me. only have the OEM Genuine Toyota clear corner in stock as of now.

Curious if you have these in stock? if not any ETA when?

Thank you for checking with me. only have the OEM Genuine Toyota clear corner in stock as of now.

How much for the genuine oem clear corners shipped to 28078? I’m assuming they’re plug and play?

How much for the genuine oem clear corners shipped to 28078? I’m assuming they’re plug and play?

I am still waiting for shipment to come, there has been a delay as items were out of stock. I am currently out of both Genuine Toyota and DEPO cleaner corner. It is not plug and play. slight modification is required on the harness. Should have them in about 2 months time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom