Deny's New Landcruiser Farm! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the Tractor is not leaving the farm! ;) Not sure I don't know anything about ford pickups, but I did hear it takes some sweet jumps on the farm trails ;)

Congrats! I was at your dads place a few years back... i can see why you like the land! PS... if he ever wants to sell his northern light... let me know ;)

Thanks, ha ha, yeah I think I have dibs on his little camper ;) hopefully my work truck will be built by the time he doesnt want to use it anymore ;)

This is just for Rob because he was bugging me about the snow we got a few weeks ago. here is old blue in action at 27 deg on Sunday, first being my wheels to the field where I was mowing the field edge and s*** hay from last year, then to raking up the s*** hay so i can bale and burn it so it isn't an issue with haying next year.
cruiser1.JPG
cruiser2.JPG

Woah, guess it don't like that word, I should say crap hay, poopy hay, or maybe just PG it down to say bad hay that previous owner had cut and it rained on but left on the field then molded and has a bunch of mice living all in it and makes it really difficult to hay the good stuff. Oh well, can't slap babys or tell in appropriate jokes at work anymore, might as well not be able to swear in public forum on the internet ;)

ha ha, yeah Jeff, I was pulling the large slabs of concrete away from the house cause it had to be leveled (don't get me started on the water drainage issues and minor fixes I've had to do already) and the 2wd tractor did OK but couldn't get them up the slope to place them next to my shed even with the rear diff lock ingaged, so started up the wagon, locked front and rear and it got it the rest of the way ;) Thanks Dan, I see you're near done your shop, looks good, I wish I could spend some time on mine, still have to separate the shop from the rest of the house with a wall so I can keep heating the upstairs with wood in the shop and not smell welding fumes in the house, oh well just a few more things to do outside before the snow flies then onto the shop and the mine truck again.
tractor two.JPG

I wish I had that much space!! Although 3 Ac keeps me pretty busy already haha

Ha ha, I just have to convince the GF that a hundred parts cruisers is needed, as she's not a big fan of junk ;) Once her horse stuff starts populating the yard, then it will be time to start dragging more cruisers home ;)

Ha, good luck! :hillbilly:

Women have a unique way of getting their way and with the same sentence make it sound good enough to you to agree it's fair. :) Took me 19 years of marriage to finally figure that out! :doh:

Nice pics of old blue raking hay, I often refer to Georgia as my little tractor (well, it's got a turbo now, so she's a bit of a hot rod tractor!)

Last edited:
Ha ha, I know, I am getting it right now about the stupidist thing, getting blown up, until I cave, cause you know they won't ;)

That's why we love 'em. Like a Land Cruiser, unwavering, reliable, a little rust only adds to their character, and will always see you home at the end of the day.

I told my lady I was thinking of selling my beige 45 and she started to panic, said she was getting separation anxiety haha

ha ha, that's always a good sign. My old lady is getting quite attached to the wagon, and she always said that she will take it over once I retire it when I build my troopy, course now on the farm the mice are getting into it, so she might avoid it all together ;)

I haven't been around mud much lately, so first I've seen of this - congrats Deny, awesome looking place!

Thanks Norm, next time you are up here working you are welcome to stay and shoot some guns and do all sorts of redneck things up here on the farm ;) We had a cruiser meeting last night at our place and sure did drink a lot of beers ;) The girls all left us with the children and went riding horses and we drank beers and solved the worlds problems ;)

have the cruisers started to breed in the back 40 yet?

Ha ha, no, not yet Dan, first off there arn't too many cruisers in this area, and second I am still getting my stuff all organized, in the next year or two I will have my mine truck finshed up and will be onto my troopy project and financially should be recovered to start playing and fertilizing the cruiser collection ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom